Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Ordered 4/9...got them today!
Love them! Gonna order more...Quick iPhone pic...Solar mesh and Suede platinum

Thoughts on this design?
8452d806_NikeBluesGrey.png

did anybody used the grand purple on mesh? please post photos if you got, i want to see how it looks on a finish mesh product..

Funny how I placed both my orders at the exact same time on 4/9 but one pair arrives Monday and the other on Wednesday. Rain clouds + 5MP GNex don't make for a great shot do I'll try again in a few days. I love them because they're different from what I'd usually default to and they're very, very nice in jeans.
For Vipersupra, I believe this is the grand purple.

Very well executed cw from d e beatup imo!

Damn I am having a hard time of which iD roshe I want to order next. I have like 3 or 4 but can only choose 1 for now:

- Solar red Yeezy inspired

- Black mints (all black uppers with mint inline, black heel loop, mint soles, and black laces)

-Team Roshe (inspired by GO SEAN)

-Grey mints (neutral grey uppers, black swoosh, mint heel loop & tongue loop, mint inline, neutral grey laces, and sail white soles)

:smh:

Last edited:
wow so my ids arrived in KY yesterday, and somehow they are back in china today.... my other package is set to arrive on tuesday....lol hope its a glitch

Anybody do the Yeezy treatment on a pair of Sail White Suedes yet?
Have a feeling that might look better than the Wolf Grey.
About to pull the trigger, but if anybody has seen pics floating around, that would help.

Last edited:
So the iDs I ordered are to come in next week sometime. My iDs come in Monday according to UPS and my girls maybe on Wednesday or after. Lets see...

Patience......

[COLOR=#red]I keep forgetting to take a few better pics of my Grand Purples, I'll try to get it done this weekend.

I don't know if anyone noticed but if you build the Liberty Premiums and choose suede only, there are two new color options, Track Brown and Diffused Taupe.

View media item 404698

I can't see this being exclusive to the LIberty, seeing how you can build it completely without the patterns. Hopefully we'll see some new options soon then.[/COLOR]

^If only those colors were a part of the mesh palette...

There are also Sport Orange accents in the Liberty palette.

Last edited:
I love hockey season - just sold a hockey card for 150 that will combine with a GC for another ID order of 2...time to narrow down choices.

When those MegaMans get in, I need to see photos.  I have that one saved.

Back
Top Bottom