Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
So the iDs I ordered are to come in next week sometime. My iDs come in Monday according to UPS and my girls maybe on Wednesday or after. Lets see...

Patience......
You ordered on the 10th? My connect told me he just got shipping confirmation TODAY so next week sounds like a definite.
Nice. Ordered them the same except for the cheesy heel text. I'm not sure if I put light blue tabs on both but I hope so.

You ordered on the 10th? My connect told me he just got shipping confirmation TODAY so next week sounds like a definite.
Nice. Ordered them the same except for the cheesy heel text. I'm not sure if I put light blue tabs on both but I hope so.

I ordered on the 13th and I got tracking for my iDs come In Monday and updated on my girls pair and hers should come in either Wednesday or Thursday

I ordered on the 13th and I got tracking for my iDs come In Monday and updated on my girls pair and hers should come in either Wednesday or Thursday
your 13th order will get here before my 10th order.. that's hella messed up nike!!

Mega Man's would look better w/ Hyper Blue tongue and heel loops, IMO.

Does anyone with Salmon Toe iDs have any on-feet pictures ? Would appreciate it. Been contemplating on ordering the colourway in recent days.

Really messed up lol.. But then again I did order 3 pairs.
i ordered three also

"purplypsos" were the last to go out and im probably not getting it any time this week.  weird i haven't seen more pictures of this colorway.  i imagined it to be popular next to artic calypsos

your 13th order will get here before my 10th order.. that's hella messed up nike!!
Same here. Ordered two pairs, one for me and one for my homie.  Got tracking but last location was Vietnam.  Was thinking about iDing more pairs, but this wait is ridiculous.  I remember seeing people say it looked like a 10 day build time.  Only the lucky ones I guess.

Ordered 4/9...got them today!
Love them! Gonna order more...Quick iPhone pic...Solar mesh and Suede platinum
you made the two exact pairs i made for my "yeezy" versions. Black mesh and grey suede lol

have yet to see anybody make my other two ids yet though...

My suede Platinum's get in this week. Judging by the pics above, I'll be more than satisfied. :pimp: :pimp:

My "PREMIUM" Yeezys came in and look like garbage..

Ashy suede, saggy toebox, it's crap.
mean.gif

Last edited:
No offense to anyone who made id's but I have yet to see a premium suede one that actually looks better than its cheaper mesh counterpart IMO.

Back
Top Bottom