Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Picture doesn't do justice on how it looks in person but I am pleased how they came out!! Wish the Artic Green would pop out more! Other then that I cannot complain! On to my next RosheID (Artic Green Sole,Swoosh,Lining,&FrontTab)
View media item 421320

Last edited:
pretty sure the sole of the shoe and the mesh are slightly different shades of the atomic pink guy.
even with the sole you could tell that it was pink/peach/salmon. It was to be expected. Especially since people saw it on the liner for Yeezy inspired color ways guy.

lmfao... i did these before i saw any of the finished product roshe ids. before the salmon toes. before the yeezys.. some people on here blow my mind.

Last edited:
Keep the Roshe iDs coming guys, everything so far looks great. I'm hoping to pull the trigger on a couple pairs soon just trying to narrow down the color scheme that I really want. For those who have their Roshe iDs already in hand how's the quality& fit for the Roshe iDs compare to the retailer ones of there's any?
I don't notice a difference between IDs and the regular releases.

And narrowing the possibilities is definitely the hardest part.

lmfao... i did these before i saw any of the finished product roshe ids. before the salmon toes. before the yeezys.. some people on here blow my mind.
Lmao.. Please get off your high horse. The color accuracy from the designs were shown before anyone even ordered any pairs. I doubt you tossed in your iD order the day before the link was released to the public regardless. The reason I say that is because the Yeezy iDs were posted within minutes of that link being shown. So I know for a fact you could have had the chance to see it.

Regardless, I don't care about you nor your Roshes at this point. I was stating a simple fact that you had the time to see a color before you made your idiotic decision.

:rofl:

you ok?

its only a shoe dude, calm yourself. theres no idiotic decisions here. i simply made a shoe and didnt like the way the color turned out, so i am returning them. get a life

Last edited:
0607_Nike_630x420.jpg
Paleale23, definitely nailed the contrast in colors of the yeezy 2 inspired Roshe Premiums.  Better luck next time abaythi****pe. 

wink.gif
 yesurr

Those "mint chocolate chips" up there are dope AF! I still have yet to pull the trigger on a pair of ids, but I'm definitely doing those with a mint sole!

Those "mint chocolate chips" up there are dope AF! I still have yet to pull the trigger on a pair of ids, but I'm definitely doing those with a mint sole!
agree'd!! one of the best ID and custom work I've seen, including the Volts with black bottoms and volt speckles. Although I was never a big fan of Black Roshe soles. 

Thank Yooooou!!!... IF your talking ahout the ID's i just posted...i kid you not there 
pimp.gif
 in person!!!! (heres a pic from today UNDS)  funny thing is i said to myself "these should be called Mint Chocolate Greeen"

Back
Top Bottom