Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Simple cw yet very nice!! Great execution on your iD! I'm J!

Thanks bro! That's what I was aiming for. Simple yet good looking.

Those definitely look a lot better on feet.

i dunno if this makes sense or not, but they have an Iguana (colorway) feel to them.

obviously don't mean color, but that they'd look good with just about anything.

Haha, yeah I kinda wanted an iguana look to it but with my own touches. Seeing it in person was even better. And thanks!

tongue.gif

Thinkin' of ordering these to complement my Neptunes...

Mars
(All Fusion Red Upper / Gym Red Liner / Atomic Pink Sole)
Every ID you come up with and post is fuego! And I thought the possibilities were minimal, you proved me wrong. 

#KobeSystem!

I have two questions for you guys. I made this account moments ago just to ask. First, how do you speckle the soles, what paint? And, secondly, how do you make the custom label? I'd love to put them on all my iD pairs. I have never seen custom labels until I came to this site.

^use angelus paint, applying is as simple as using a toothbrush and flicking the bristles.
as for custom labels, you can make them yourself on the computer and print on sticky paper.

those are ill but i wouldnt go with the atomic pink sole... its not nearly as bright as youd think. i returned my "mango-ish" ids with the atomic pink sole. its was like a pastel pink didnt look atomic at all to me

Hmm... I may roll the dice and hope they turn out well. If not, i'll just return them. Thanks for the forewarning though!

And thanks for the kind words, y'all!

^use angelus paint, applying is as simple as using a toothbrush and flicking the bristles.
as for custom labels, you can make them yourself on the computer and print on sticky paper.
Awesome! Thanks! Any tips on a program or layout to make the labels?

Hmm... I may roll the dice and hope they turn out well. If not, i'll just return them. Thanks for the forewarning though!

And thanks for the kind words, y'all!
I think it'll be pretty nice.  The neptunes sole isnt a real blue as well, so I think the "peach/salmon" sole will go nice with your Mars concept.  I, myself, have yet to see an all fusion red upper.  Im kinda hoping you do it so I can see. lol.

Back
Top Bottom