Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
What does the second one have to do with the GITD Tour?

WWYDT = What would Yeezy do today?

just answered your questions in my edit.

I can in here to see more pics of shoes, not more text. :lol:

anyway, my favorite designs from this thread are the "...." and the mega mans. However, i've yet to have seen an "ugly" colorway posted here.

Sucks how some of you guys ID practically the same pair at the right that is bound to release soon... but it's alright though. Y'all have them already with out the wait 
grin.gif

I was somewhat on the fence about getting some Yeezy ID's, I was going for that light grey color, but are as comfortable as people say? Or do the black yeezy roshe's look better in person? 

I was somewhat on the fence about getting some Yeezy ID's, I was going for that light grey color, but are as comfortable as people say? Or do the black yeezy roshe's look better in person? 
Get them in OG Mesh and you'll be straight. Black look better in person, grey look better in pictures. I have both.

So far, my only complaint about the IDs is that I don't like the black laces - they're different than the OGs.  They don't seem to stay tied as well, or something, I can't place it.

So far, my only complaint about the IDs is that I don't like the black laces - they're different than the OGs.  They don't seem to stay tied as well, or something, I can't place it.
My only complaint is that this is my one and only Roshe out of my collection is an iD with a serious issue. That toe box glued incorrectly and isnt straight but tilted to the side. 

Aside from that I haven't noticed anything odd with laces. 

My only complaint is that this is my one and only Roshe out of my collection is an iD with a serious issue. That toe box glued incorrectly and isnt straight but tilted to the side. 

Aside from that I haven't noticed anything odd with laces. 

I compared it with the extra pairs in different colors I got for my other pairs and all the black laces are like a inch or 2 shorter

I compared it with the extra pairs in different colors I got for my other pairs and all the black laces are like a inch or 2 shorter
You got multiple black laces? I made sure none of the laces I received were the same. My blacks are already tied on my Solar Yeezys so I can't tell.

I hate that, it happens on all roshe's, though.

Sucks that its an iD and you can't just easily exchange it.

I hate that, it happens on all roshe's, though.

Sucks that its an iD and you can't just easily exchange it.
Don't get me wrong, I still wear them.  I mean, if that's the worst thing about them, then that's pretty good.

I know people occasionally post a link to a place that they get replacement Roshe laces from, so I'll probably hit them up for a couple of pairs.

Don't get me wrong, I still wear them.  I mean, if that's the worst thing about them, then that's pretty good.
I know people occasionally post a link to a place that they get replacement Roshe laces from, so I'll probably hit them up for a couple of pairs.
The site you're referring to is feetpeoplestore.com. You want 36" round laces.

As if everybody hasn't seen these enough...but I got my pair in and am stoked for these. They look really good in person. I am really feeling all the other designs. I love coming in here and seeing all the different CW's people post. Good stuff everybody.

A bunch of sick iDs in this thread! Should hopefully be getting mine in the next coming weeks and they'll be my first pair of Roshes, so I'm pretty excited. If I like them enough. I'll probably put in another order for some Yeezy colorways.

you can definitely feel them.  they go through the lace holes like nothing where as the OG laces have a bit of resistance
Well thankfully I don't feel anything. And I don't waste my time relacing them so I don't have that issue.

EDIT: Does anyone feel like the OG mesh is slightly different on the IDs? I thought on my MegaMans it was because I had on some Elite socks for the first time but I'm wearing my regular ankle socks and my Yeezy iDs are ridiculously unbendable on feet. The feel of them is a little different too like a rugged feel.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm new to posting, but put these together last month.  What do you think?
I feel like there should be a different color somewhere. Reminds me of the Safari pack.

Yeezys turned a lot of heads today. Mesh is definitely more tight compared to regular releases.

Back
Top Bottom