Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Damn the "Pure Platinum" and "Solar Red" Roshes are starting to look better than the actual Yeezys to me. 
pimp.gif

Lol I knew I would get that reaction from someone. What was I thinking? Of course the 245 dollar Nike shoe is better than the 70 dollar Nike shoe. I deserved that stoneface.

Dope ids fellas...
My plat inspired mesh should ship early next week. I want some silver lace tips. Anybody do this? I was thinking use some silver paint then use clear nail polish to seal it. Anybody got a better method?

Lol I knew I would get that reaction from someone. What was I thinking? Of course the 245 dollar Nike shoe is better than the 70 dollar Nike shoe. I deserved that stoneface.
 lol it's all personal opinion. But coming from a yeezy 2 owner like myself, the yeezy 2 is a shoe unlike any other. It is very detailed and is so symbolic. It's a shoe with glow in the dark soles, horus logo imprinted on the insoles, gold metal lace tips, horus logo on the tongue, detailed cut scales, and the resemblance to other iconic sneakers. Compare that to a pair of shoes made of 80% mesh, nothing against roshes since i own many pairs but it doesn't compare to the actual yeezys in my opinion

I've held the Yeezys and they are in fact a very beautiful shoe but they've lost all appeal to me. At 245 they were way over priced. There is no "premium material" on that shoe. The only things I like about at shoe are the lace tips, the horus and the strap. The glow in the dark thing isn't a wow factor to me. And that shoe is about 50% mesh which is what I like. The Roshe is just such a simple everyday shoe with the same dope colorway and its completely mesh which I love. Plus the fact that shoe now fetches over 2k for the sole fact of Kanye Wests name being attached to it makes it something I don't even bother trying to get anymore. I'd be scared to scuff them or the painted sole would start cracking or the scales would start to peel. It's a beautifully detailed shoe but sometimes less is more, I just prefer the simplicity of the Roshe.

*These are not mine!* I don't want to take credit for this but what do you guys think about the added color to these yeezy inspired roshes? I think I like them but know it's not actually how the platinum's look make's me not want them. 

^^ maybe it wasn't an attempt at yeezy inspired. Maybe its south beach inspired, maybe its just a colorway cooked up by someone with no inspiration to other sneakers. Either way its nice, however mismatch laces are lame.

really thought this thread would have seen a lot more action. thought i would have 5 id's by now, but interest passed

Very DOPE, Chris! The ". . . . ."'s are a great touch! The "."'s look a lot bigger compared to how they look on the builder. They're custom, right?

Back
Top Bottom