Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Suede-mon toes.
These look great ! Definitely want a pair. 
pimp.gif

The color options are pretty underwhelming to me. Extremely disappointed there isn't any brown or orange color options.

Put these all together, got a pretty good response on Instagram, so maybe one day something may come of this ....

This mock up by mstrpln has been my favorite out of all the photoshops i've seen. I'm planning on doing something similar on iD and speckling the soles myself. Thanks for the idea, mstrpln!

This mock up by mstrpln has been my favorite out of all the photoshops i've seen. I'm planning on doing something similar on iD and speckling the soles myself. Thanks for the idea, mstrpln!
Yes I agree, the ps was awesome. I would rather do that to my black/sails that I never wear though. Painting the midsole has been a problem so I might just swing for the ID. Hope these turn out right for you

Tried to get that icey bottom feel with this ID, I feel like these could give Cybers a run for its money and would be fire in the summer

My first cop from ID when the funds are right. Excited for suede
wink.gif

"Yeezy" with twist. More use of red and added some black. Could say it was AM90 "infrared" inspired lol
smokin.gif

World Baseball Classic Dominican Republic Colorway

AM95 "Volt" Inspired

Are they allowing returns on Nike ID as well? Even if mine says oh my yikes in the back? Lol!

Back
Top Bottom