Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I say go with your gut, especially since the GR pair is Team Red and you have the white eyelets. You'll get more control over the small options on ID and if you have a change of heart just return them.

I think I'm going to get two more IDs and get completely off laces like Violet Frost and Sail since I've gotten two sets already on my previous IDs that should cover me.

Really wish I could get some hi-res pics of the atomic green sole

Really wish I could get some hi-res pics of the atomic green sole

^ this, dnt understand y nike hasnt done this already....U kno they watch the threads....they'd get a bajillion more orders instantly after posting :lol:

Have you guys noticed how the fusion red looks really red on the swoosh but when you put it on any other part of the shoe it more magenta ish?

seems ILLustRAYt already posted better pics of the swatches but I'll post mine up that I have of the suedes. To all those that used atomic pink for yeezy look alikes they'll be completely off.

Thanks for posting pics of the swatches guys! Happy I picked "Fusion Red" for both of mine.

I would do Fusion Red on both, Gym Red is damn near maroon.

Seeing the swatch IP, I'd say that Gym Red is a True Red / Varsity Red, essentially a classic Red.

My solor yeezy inspired Roshe just shipped

Took Nike 10 days from when I placed my order to complete and ship them :pimp:

And if everything is in line with that email then my salmon toe inspired colorway should be shipped out tomorrow :smokin

lets get it

Friend of mine just got some of his orders shipped too. Nike didn't play around. Ha.

Yup! All three of my Roshe iD's I ordered Sunday April 7th just shipped 
nthat.gif

That was fast

Glad to see everyone's IDs getting shipped out. Have been dying to see some on feet pics of the actual product to see if its worth the cop. I'm very interested to see that suede material and how they feel on foot compared to OG mesh.

The turnaround on these should be quick, as they're really simple to construct haha! I can't wait to see the final products, y'all! :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom