Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Some of you guys are ODing the iDs. If you have the means, go right ahead. Not trying to knock anybody. I would just be pissed if I ordered 6 pairs or whatever and the colors didnt come out the way I wanted. I cant imagine wanting that many pairs of iDs at one time either. Just my two cents...
Your comment makes me question if you even own a pair of Rosheruns because even though we don't have an exact idea of how they will turn out, they're still a great pair of sneakers. If they DON'T come out the way I expected them to be then I'll send them back. Easy as that.

BAM! Flyknit Grail into roshes!!

TEAM FLYKNIT!!

nthat.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

They need more color options. The only colorway I'd buy right now is the solar Yeezy CW. I want some glow in the dark and 3m options too

Last edited:
Don't be so greedy on more options guys lol at least we actually have the roshes on ID now. Plus a lot of these will look really good. The computer screen doesn't do much justice as seeing up close

Don't be so greedy on more options guys lol at least we actually have the roshes on ID now. Plus a lot of these will look really good. The computer screen doesn't do much justice as seeing up close
they could've given legit green/blue/orange/pink options though. I hope that the colors don't stray too far from the online creation.

they could've given legit green/blue/orange/pink options though. I hope that the colors don't stray too far from the online creation.
That just means that Nike is planning to release those colors on retail versions of the sneaker.  Of course they don't wanna give us options to create/recreate what they're going to mass produce.

Last edited:
That just means that Nike is planning to release those colors on retail versions of the sneaker.  Of course they don't wanna give us options to create/recreate what they're going to mass produce.
They gave us a few colors that released already on retail versions so that's where things start getting contradicted. We have Imperial Purple and Squadron Blue, and probably a few others.

Alright stupid question but when I ID a pair of roshes and I want the white midsole like on my sport reds ... . What color is that sail white ? Because it looks more like an off white or should I just pick that light grey ?

Alright stupid question but when I ID a pair of roshes and I want the white midsole like on my sport reds ... . What color is that sail white ? Because it looks more like an off white or should I just pick that light grey ?

[COLOR=#red]Yes, all the "white" men's soles are actually sail. For comparison, look up the women's Challenge Red/White and compare to the men's Sport Red/Sail.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom