Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Yeezy 2 finally came in. Thoughts?
nerd.gif

Quick pic before heading out this morning. Was worried the fusion tabs were going to be a little too much but I think they're perfect; especially on feet.
Those mints up there are fresh!

Yeezy 2 finally came in. Thoughts?
Return them if that's what you were aiming to replicate.
finally came in. ordered these a couple of days before i saw the swatches pic from illustRAYt. i was bummed after seeing that a few weeks back now but it's not so bad.
glasses.gif
This is how it's done. This was 1 / 3 pairs I ordered on April 10th and it only recently shipped on May 10th. The others haven't received confirmation yet and this one hasn't even gotten here yet.

Finally my iDs are coming in today but my girls idk when maybe tomorrow or Friday... Won't post pics until I get both pairs in. Won't seem right to show just one pair!

No offense to anyone who made id's but I have yet to see a premium suede one that actually looks better than its cheaper mesh counterpart IMO.

Hate to bring this up again, but it's becoming abundantly clear that the suede ID's don't hold a candle to the Mesh ID's.

don't take this as a diss, so if you've created a pair and love them... perfect.

I just know based on the pics provided that the only ID's I would make would be mesh.

0607_Nike_630x420.jpg
Paleale23, definitely nailed the contrast in colors of the yeezy 2 inspired Roshe Premiums.  Better luck next time abaythi****pe. 

Last edited:
My tiffanys just came in today, got some quick shots in the sun, sorry for the quality.

Can't decide between black or mint laces?[/quote]
Personally, I am definitely liking the black strip and pull tab on these. I don't see many people do that. Usually they make it full mint with a black swoosh, which  is also sick, But I like these a lot. Black or mint laces, they would look dope. Nice pick up and creation bro[img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/smile.gif

G
Quick pic before heading out this morning. Was worried the fusion tabs were going to be a little too much but I think they're perfect; especially on feet.
Those mints up there are fresh!
Got the same for both. Just got my black pair today. Real happy with em

Back
Top Bottom