Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
[quote name="ohwussup"]
that's the gym red mesh upper right?  would you say the color is a "poppy" color or a subtle red?
[/quote]

Yeah, gym red. It's not poppy at all. It's a very subtle red. Really easy on the eyes.

I like the cream/white pair but not so much that I HAVE to have them, if I'm gonna drop that kind of money for roshes, think ill just go with some salmon toes I've been staring at since iD dropped
Exactly, there are even pairs of mangos that I like more that are for retail. Salmon toes are my favorite ids to date

Think I might forget about the size? collab and do the same.
yeah i was def not feeling the collab. These IDs are actually gonna be my last of roshes. Already got the other roshes i wanted and im just waiting for these. None of the new releases appeal too. Oh it was a good run~ Now off to some lunargrands

yeah i was def not feeling the collab. These IDs are actually gonna be my last of roshes. Already got the other roshes i wanted and im just waiting for these. None of the new releases appeal too. Oh it was a good run~ Now off to some lunargrands

Same. None of the upcoming releases or variations gauge my interest. I hope they add more iD options, or else I'm pretty much done with acquiring more Roshes.

Last edited:
New color blocking/ prints are needed. Not looking too good seeing as how a new cw released every week

heres what the arctic green looks like. Follow me on IG: @josephhoodie
Black stripe on the tongue. Great execution! clean pic bro. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom