Nike Running Fall 2009 - Moto, Lunar, Free, Pegasus, Vomero

Originally Posted by sircharles59

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I love the Vomeros. They are so comfortable. I might upgrade from last year's model.
Do these have the lunar foam in them?
I assume not. Full-length zoom. Otherwise they would have changed the name.

Vomero 4 i will definately cop. have the 3's right now and they are by far THE BEST running shoe i have ever tried on. entire nike shox line up are trashcompared to these

I jsut got the 4s. They are at least as comfortable as the 3s. Love the colorway I got too. I will post pics in a bit.

^ Looking forward to it. I've been looking for real pics on Ebay, but all I can find are fakes.

3388839850_a30ae345b9_o.jpg

3388033899_7b088a4302_b.jpg

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I jsut got the 4s. They are at least as comfortable as the 3s. Love the colorway I got too. I will post pics in a bit.

How would you describe the cushioning on the 4s compared to the 3s? I am asking since I've got very serious knee problems(ACL , meniscus and much more)thus I need the best cushioning for my feet. I test wore the Vomero 3s and they felt like heaven, no pressure on my knees and it felt like they absorbed allthe impact! I was thinking of getting them till I saw the 4s which has structural improvements on the upper. Please let me know, thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gggggas

How would you describe the cushioning on the 4s compared to the 3s? I am asking since I've got very serious knee problems(ACL , meniscus and much more) thus I need the best cushioning for my feet. I test wore the Vomero 3s and they felt like heaven, no pressure on my knees and it felt like they absorbed all the impact! I was thinking of getting them till I saw the 4s which has structural improvements on the upper. Please let me know, thanks!
smile.gif
Not to Jump in front of Jeffgdula, but I have similar knee issues with a slightly torn meniscus and wore the zv3's very comfortably....I justgrabbed a pair of the zv4 and the soles are basically identical with better upper fit....not much of a change between the two models at all....but if I were topick, I'd go with the 4.....you really can't go wrong with either model.....

Originally Posted by Gggggas

How would you describe the cushioning on the 4s compared to the 3s? I am asking since I've got very serious knee problems(ACL , meniscus and much more) thus I need the best cushioning for my feet. I test wore the Vomero 3s and they felt like heaven, no pressure on my knees and it felt like they absorbed all the impact! I was thinking of getting them till I saw the 4s which has structural improvements on the upper. Please let me know, thanks!
smile.gif
I am not sure what the structural improvements are but the shoes feel very similar. The 4s fit the shape of my foot a little bit better and areat least as cushy as the 3s, if not a little bit more. They look very similar to the 3s, but are more different when compared in person than I thought theywould be. From pics, I thought I liked the 3s better but in person the 4s look a bit sharper. Hopefully Nike will give us some good CWs and at least half asmany as they gave teh women last year.

Hopefully there are also new shoes this fall for the overpronators in the group like me. Need more shoes like the Skylons or Zoom Structure Triax.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Hopefully there are also new shoes this fall for the overpronators in the group like me. Need more shoes like the Skylons or Zoom Structure Triax.

If you overpronate, I strongly suggest the Equalons. I have a neutral gait with slight pronation and these were money for me for distance. I also liked the AirZoom Elite but the Equalons are tanks.....the inner foot portion of the midsole feels very stable.

Originally Posted by mjvc

WOW!! Love the looks of those. Hope they feel like the lunartrainer.
I am not sure how close they are to the LunarTrainer. I think they are slightly more flexible but they do weigh quite a bit more. Upper is verycomfortable though, totally seamless and the Flywire really supports the midfoot/gives lockdown. I love the heel collar too, very soft and flexible - notroubles like with the LunarTrainer here!

Bun

sick pics bun.

after seeing your post, i am definitely going to hold out until july before i buy a running shoe. nice.

thanks for posting them up.

I'm super psyched for the Moto 7s. I LOVE the 5s and these newer versions look really nice. Peep this link for some good angle shots (courtesy of Finishline).

Back
Top Bottom