Nike Sabrina 1

She only missed 2 shots! Her first to start and then the money ball on the far wing. In between those, she hit 20 in a row, then hit all 5 in the corner!! Best shooting performance I've ever seen! And I'm old enough to remember Craig Hodges hitting 19 in a row in 1991 (she broke that record too). INCREDIBLE!!! 🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏👍👍👍

And you know Kobe and Gianna are smiling from above! 🙏🙏😇😇

Last edited:
I just gotta say, the amount of misogyny that is going on over on IG in different posts about what Sabrina did just flat out bleeping disgusting! 😡😡 SO MANY men with their feeling hurt because a woman did something this amazing in a shooting contest. They're going on that it's not as special because the women use a smaller ball (yeah, by AN INCH because news flash, women's hands are smaller) and that the 3-pt line is shorter (yeah, because the average shooting guard in the WNBA is around 5'10"-6'1", vs around 6'4"-6'7" in the NBA). End of the day, she had to make the shots, which she did!

I can tell you that there are a hell of a lot of NBA players who wouldn't be able to do what she did using a smaller ball and the shorter line (think Ben Simmons could do it for example? Ah, NO). She hit 20 in a row!! 20!!! You got pros posting great things about it. Steph loved it. And if Kobe were here, he would have probably been there with Gigi, cheering her on. But so many men getting their feelings hurt because a woman did something they couldn't dream of doing! They probably are all posting from their mom's basement.

Rock on Sabrina! 👍👍👏👏🤟🤟 Screw the haters!!

I just gotta say, the amount of misogyny that is going on over on IG in different posts about what Sabrina did just flat out bleeping disgusting! 😡😡 SO MANY men with their feeling hurt because a woman did something this amazing in a shooting contest. They're going on that it's not as special because the women use a smaller ball (yeah, by AN INCH because news flash, women's hands are smaller) and that the 3-pt line is shorter (yeah, because the average shooting guard in the WNBA is around 5'10"-6'1", vs around 6'4"-6'7" in the NBA). End of the day, she had to make the shots, which she did!

I can tell you that there are a hell of a lot of NBA players who wouldn't be able to do what she did using a smaller ball and the shorter line (think Ben Simmons could do it for example? Ah, NO). She hit 20 in a row!! 20!!! You got pros posting great things about it. Steph loved it. And if Kobe were here, he would have probably been there with Gigi, cheering her on. But so many men getting their feelings hurt because a woman did something they couldn't dream of doing! They probably are all posting from their mom's basement.

Rock on Sabrina! 👍👍👏👏🤟🤟 Screw the haters!!

😂😂

Extra 10 seconds (1:10 vs 1:00)
Smaller ball
Shorter 3 point line

Facts isn’t being misogynist

😂😂

Extra 10 seconds (1:10 vs 1:00)
Smaller ball
Shorter 3 point line

Facts isn’t being misogynist

The issue is, they aren't even giving her any credit at all. Like it wasn't an amazing shooting performance. Just downplayed it because it's WNBA and she's a woman (and yes, the rules are different, but still gotta make the shots, last I checked). I thought it was a killer contest! But sorry I said something, JFC!

Last edited:
Definitely back as well, even as a wide-footer. Lemme get a shot. Hope we don't have to wait all the way til 8/3.

The issue is, they aren't even giving her any credit at all. Like it wasn't an amazing shooting performance. Just downplayed it because it's WNBA and she's a woman (and yes, the rules are different, but still gotta make the shots, last I checked). I thought it was a killer contest! But sorry I said something, JFC!

She deserves credit, not denying that. What I have a problem with is people comparing it to the NBA record because the two are not comparable at all for the reasons I stated.

🤣
🤡

I'm a clown for stating the facts? I forgot, in clown world (present time), facts hurt feelings.

She hit 20 in a row. Hodges hit 19 in a row. She still hit all those in a row, no matter what. It's the equivalent of going golfing at a public course, that's somewhat shorter than others, and you shoot a, I dunno, 84, when your normal score is in the mid 90s.

People will inevitably say "xxx course, that's a shorter course". You still gotta go out, play the course and count your strokes. This is no different. Even in my younger days, I'd NEVER hit 20 in a row from 3. Two or 3 in a row? Sure, we've all done that. Just give credit when it's due, no matter if it's a guy or a girl. All I'm saying.

Still something most of us here can't do in this sub... Record yourself doing the same bro.

if only people like you spent all this energy on improving the product then maybe the wnba wouldn’t lose 10 mil per year.

Regardless your opinion is still the minority because no one wants to watch garbage on tv.

Seems like plenty of people watch the WNBA these days

Good and I hope it turns into a profitable league like other women’s sports.

However, forcing things on people is never the answer. Criticism is needed for companies to improve. The nba gets criticized but no one gives a crap. The wnba does too and everyone’s crying and starts calling others names. This behaviour isnt going to make those haters watch the sport if anything they’ll spite it.

However, forcing things on people is never the answer. Criticism is needed for companies to improve. The nba gets criticized but no one gives a crap. The wnba does too and everyone’s crying and starts calling others names. This behaviour isnt going to make those haters watch the sport if anything they’ll spite it.
No one is forcing anything on you

You seem to be overreacting for no good reason

And because there doesn't seem to be a good reason, I can understand why people suspect that this type of energy if not coming from a good faith place

They can never improve the product to your satisfaction, as most women are smaller and not as strong as men, hence the smaller ball and closer line. That’s not weakness, just an acceptance of biological differences.

I’m always amused/amazed when I see regular dudes criticizing female athletes, while their male counterparts support and respect them. Ball is ball.

Back to the shoes- Nike consistently misses opportunities with releases, regardless of sex.

Not the biggest fan of the all star pe but just happy to see something other than the first 3 we got looks at months ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom