Nike Sabrina 1

1689562212084.png

I didn't really like this colorway cause it's all over the place but it's still kind of beautiful in a mosaic type of way.

They are so dope. And Sab really is the GOAT. One of the most exciting athletes to watch in the world. So happy to see her live up to the expectations

If they're going to be in stores like Footlocker/Champs, it's gonna be awkward going to the women's section asking to try on a pair 😅

No it won't. Nike men's and women's shoes are mostly cut the same way. The only difference is the number on the box, but these days both sizes are provided to make it a little easier for people to figure out which size they need.

I worked at finishline when huaraches and roshes were poppin. People often wanted the all black for work. I would always suggest someone the opposite gender pair if we were sold out of theirs, like I'd offer a male a W10 if they needed M8.5 or a woman a M8.5 if they needed a W10. Some people were smart enough to realize it made zero difference and just bought the shoes they wanted. Others refused to even try on or entertain the idea of wearing a shoe marked by a different gender even though they fit and were cut the exact same way. Weird behavior.

No it won't. Nike men's and women's shoes are mostly cut the same way. The only difference is the number on the box, but these days both sizes are provided to make it a little easier for people to figure out which size they need.

I worked at finishline when huaraches and roshes were poppin. People often wanted the all black for work. I would always suggest someone the opposite gender pair if we were sold out of theirs, like I'd offer a male a W10 if they needed M8.5 or a woman a M8.5 if they needed a W10. Some people were smart enough to realize it made zero difference and just bought the shoes they wanted. Others refused to even try on or entertain the idea of wearing a shoe marked by a different gender even though they fit and were cut the exact same way. Weird behavior.
Was it AJ1s or dunk lows where women's were a bit more narrow? I wouldn't know because my sasquatch size 13-14 isn't available to buy womens sizes for the most part lol.

Feel you smh I need a 13 in women's and as we know, most shoes don't go that high.

Nah, at that time the only shoes we had bountiful stock of in the same colorway between M/W was all black or all white huaraches and roshes. But people loved those and they were 100% our top seller when I was there. Still, from ppl on NT, it seems other models like air maxes and jordans fit the same as long as you convert the size correctly.

Feel you smh I need a 13 in women's and as we know, most shoes don't go that high.

Nah, at that time the only shoes we had bountiful stock of in the same colorway between M/W was all black or all white huaraches and roshes. But people loved those and they were 100% our top seller when I was there. Still, from ppl on NT, it seems other models like air maxes and jordans fit the same as long as you convert the size correctly.
Always got me tight when there was an AJ1 in women's and it only went up to 12 men's lol

seems like they look wide foot friendly, fingers crossed the materials isn't too rough.

Won't let you finalize the order though. Hell even if it did, they'd probably just cancel like they did last time. They need to quit playin.

Also it's ridiculous that all your designs disappear. Luckily I saved images so I can easily recreate them but still it happens anytime there's NBY. Like what's the point of that.

Also it's ridiculous that all your designs disappear. Luckily I saved images so I can easily recreate them but still it happens anytime there's NBY. Like what's the point of that.
faaaaaack so annoying. i thought today was the day. i noticed all my designs were wiped too, i thought they should have saved with your swoosh account

Back
Top Bottom