Nike Sabrina 1

Got the completed email! "Made ’em! Your Nike By You shoes are done."

praise-happy.gif

and thank goodness cause I was literally on the builder, finna give in to the habit 😓
How long did it take from the day you placed your order?

when do they normally pop back up on nikeid? i was browsing the other day and saw that i could add to cart so i was designing a pair from scratch and it went to sold out after i added it to the cart.

also how do we delete our previous designs? nikeid site kinda trash.

They're back up, but looks like each time they reload, more sizes are gone. Right now, no 10.5m-12m.

More attempts with the Sparks.... haven't gotten a confirmation from my earrllly morning attempt for the 11M... they said 4 were available. So expecting another cancelation. Ima just wait for the black/blue ones

More attempts with the Sparks.... haven't gotten a confirmation from my earrllly morning attempt for the 11M... they said 4 were available. So expecting another cancelation. Ima just wait for the black/blue ones
I ordered M11 Sparks from DSG yesterday. They said there was “1 left to ship” so I was half expecting a cancelation. Got tracking this morning. I saw the M11 show as an available size again this morning.

I ordered M11 Sparks from DSG yesterday. They said there was “1 left to ship” so I was half expecting a cancelation. Got tracking this morning. I saw the M11 show as an available size again this morning.
You took mine lol

Actually sorry. Just called DSG cuz I thought I didn't receive the cancelation email when in fact I did... she told me they been canceling because the billing don't match the shipping smfh

Last edited:
Actually sorry. Just called DSG cuz I thought I didn't receive the cancelation email when in fact I did... she told me they been canceling because the billing don't match the shipping smfh
Damn, hope they still have your size and it ships.

I may be returning a 12.5 and a 13 to DSG soon. Hit me up if you are local to ATL and interested. Spark.
Don’t need? Not your size? Have too many pairs?

More and more I see spark just not a fan. Purple and yellow (gold) worst color combo

Back
Top Bottom