Nike Sabrina 1

i got iDs coming but my annoyance levels is reaching that of the womens jordan og and the air swoopes retro......no love for the men! lol

I'm with you there. No idea why they choose to limit certain models.

Couldn't make up my mind on a design when they first went up, so I waited. Now I'm kicking myself because I had no idea that they would just run out of certain sizes. Ridiculous.

Stops at men’s size 10 for me….🙁

IMG_3244.png

JS”

Damn, those bigger sizes FLEW!

EDIT: Just certain color uppers they're out of. Can still add black based, etc.

Last edited:
Definitely depends on the colorway. I switched the CW (went to a pair with a mostly yellow base) and all sizes appeared

1695773829451.jpeg

Such a great looking shoe. Can't wait for my nbys.

same here! Excited about the height of their eyelet panel and how high the laces go up the ankle bone. That's gonna be good for containment. getting sick of these lebron 20's and the tongue moving + having to retie and my heel slip

same here! Excited about the height of their eyelet panel and how high the laces go up the ankle bone. That's gonna be good for containment. getting sick of these lebron 20's and the tongue moving + having to retie and my heel slip
Across the top of the foot you can feel the lock down makes a big difference this coming from a taller person. These are good. I orders 2 nby and have the ionic pair. Thinking of one more pair of nby

Got my TTS mens 12 in today...had tried on a mens 11.5 last week.

So .5 down for me felt snug, but doable maybe with some break in... TTS feels roomy length wise, not by a lot but def noticeable enough where I have some doubt about them. Think I'm just going to return mine and be out on this model.

Got my TTS mens 12 in today...had tried on a mens 11.5 last week.

So .5 down for me felt snug, but doable maybe with some break in... TTS feels roomy length wise, not by a lot but def noticeable enough where I have some doubt about them. Think I'm just going to return mine and be out on this model.
Crazy, you feel like you need a 0.25 size? TTS is the way to go fam.. wear a thicker sock. "not by alot" meaning theres a normal, healthy amount for your foot. You are not worrying about your toes jamming along the toebox.

Crazy, you feel like you need a 0.25 size? TTS is the way to go fam.. wear a thicker sock. "not by alot" meaning theres a normal, healthy amount for your foot. You are not worrying about your toes jamming along the toebox.
I’ll do an insole swap with my Game Day pros to see if that helps… but there are so many great hoop shoes out there that I really need to try and make any shoe work, just move on to the next one. Gonna try that swap though, let’s see if that helps.

Edit:
image.jpg

Yeah that didn’t really help much, almost feels worse. The shoe pretty flat feeling and when you add arch support it just didn’t feel like it was made for that, at least imo. It’s cool, but not loving this shoe like that. Gonna return them tomorrow

Last edited:
I’ll do an insole swap with my Game Day pros to see if that helps… but there are so many great hoop shoes out there that I really need to try and make any shoe work, just move on to the next one. Gonna try that swap though, let’s see if that helps.
I think half size down feels a bit snug initially but once you break them in a bit they loosen up. Sabrinas are a solid shoe, they're not amazing by any means but just a solid shoe all around. Solid performance, solid looks and NBY is the icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom