Nike Sabrina 1

I think half size down feels a bit snug initially but once you break them in a bit they loosen up. Sabrinas are a solid shoe, they're not amazing by any means but just a solid shoe all around. Solid performance, solid looks and NBY is the icing on the cake.
I like the fit of .5 size down better than I like with my TTS… I suppose I could exchange them if possible but since my local DSG doesn’t have any larger sizes it means a return/repurchase or I guess an exchange and they just send me the smaller size but either way I’d have to wait for delivery. Idk, it’s not that serious and the more I’d have to wait the less I really want them.

Does Nike give promo codes for your birthday any more? Even at 10% I'll take it to NBY a pair
My bday 10% off wasn't a code. It was a link that took you to Nike or Dicks and automatically applied to cart.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work on anything worth copping. Tried to use it yesterday on some LeBron azg.

No dice.

Def doesn't work on iDs.

Last edited:
Just got the finished email on the GF's pair. Now I get to wait a month for them to get here. :lol:

seriously tho, my pair says they supposed to be delivered tomorrow but last location was japan soooooo
Yea it's gonna be next week. Same happened for my AM1 NBYs... they essentially are still passing through customs. Once they clear... the tracking will be updated

Hoping mine show up tomorrow. I got the nike email(s) so I’m thinking at least 1 pair will. Can’t wait to hoop in em. Hoping theyre a hit.

It's been the other way for me. The tracking info will be all over the place from the start. The carrier will say one thing, then change it, then change it back, then change it again. Once that NDC email hits saying next day, it's 99% next day. I can only think of 2 instances it hasn't been, and one was cause somebody carved up the Jordan box thinkin they scored and opened it up to see some Why Nots :lol:

Anything can happen, but hopefully tomorrow's the day. My Saturday full court options changed so I might just head out to a local court and hope it's ballers and not kids, provided the S1s show up.

1695964920430.jpg

My pair is all over the place right now, it shipped out from Vietnam, to China, now its in Japan, according to tracking....lol (now they have to reschedule my delivery date, which originally it was Monday.

I got most of my pairs. Mine are so boring, but I do love the shoe. I'm no illustrayt illustrayt :lol:

IYKYK but for those who don't, uf/uf-alt, a beige colorway that came out clean, and a reverse bred or something. I think I originally had the tongue as red but when I did that it wouldn't let me order my size, so I opted for black. The other pair is a bday gift with personalized stuff on it.

View attachment 3177305

They still feel good on foot and I can't wait to play in them. 100% my favorite part is you can put them on, lace em up good, and when you go to tie them up, there is no extra lace. Perfect for me. I have one more pair coming in, so either I'm set for like 2 years or it's a massive bust and they'll just be for casual wear or something. :emoji_pray:
Nahhhh you're absolutely set lol

how do you like the clear sole? i was kinda scared with how blue they come
I like the blue color. I have the ionic pair I hope the sole keeps grip like those. I plan on playing in mine but I know clear soles normally suck especially with dusty floors

Was able to try a womans 12.5 and I’m back in on these if I can get a good colorway in that size. Still got enough toe space up front and sides are slightly snug and will def loosen a bit.

Back
Top Bottom