Nike Sabrina 1

Wasn't going for any theme, just couldn't decide between pink or mint so I did both, with silver accent and pale ivory midsole. Got em yesterday and went straight to court for a few games. For me personally I think they're ok. I kinda like em more than my lebron 20s, the lockdown is better. But I've gotten spoiled by full length zoom in some past hoop shoes like jordan 36, 31, 19. I prob should've gotten some gt cut 2s instead of the lebron 20s. Still really love these sabrinas, though, and what they represent.
1697630867163.jpeg

sab2.jpg sab1.jpg

Wasn't going for any theme, just couldn't decide between pink or mint so I did both, with silver accent and pale ivory midsole. Got em yesterday and went straight to court for a few games. For me personally I think they're ok. I kinda like em more than my lebron 20s, the lockdown is better. But I've gotten spoiled by full length zoom in some past hoop shoes like jordan 36, 31, 19. I prob should've gotten some gt cut 2s instead of the lebron 20s. Still really love these sabrinas, though, and what they represent.
1697630867163.jpeg

sab2.jpg sab1.jpg
Got a similar colorway on the way!

Finally got all my NBY pairs in and they are all too big 😭 gonna reorder but mannnn, thought I was safe smh.

1697630867163.jpeg

sab2.jpg sab1.jpg
Fire!! Look great. Agree being spoiled by full zoom. The court there looks really nice though! To me that matters, little bounce back the court gives goes a long way. I play on a harder tile type sport court and can feel it in my hips the next day

Like the liberty shorts too !

Larger mens sizes are scarce. one 16, two 15s, one 13.5, four 11.5s, two 11s.
NO 13s or 12s (unless they sold out instantly). :smh:

They just didn't stock them. If they had sold out, they would be listed but greyed out. Gotta cross my fingers Nike has 13.5/12 now.

DSG has absolutely ridiculous shipping.

I got the Bonded pair this morning and they'll likely be here tomorrow.

Yeah I simultaneously love their shipping but it's also been a harbinger for them sending me used joints :emoji_sweat_smile:

But you should be good with a brand spankin new release.

I see they have the black and grey colorways in my size. But they just look so boring since I have NBYs. That one Brooklyn's Finest colorway is probably the next one I grab that isn't NBY.

Yeah I simultaneously love their shipping but it's also been a harbinger for them sending me used joints :emoji_sweat_smile:

But you should be good with a brand spankin new release.

I see they have the black and grey colorways in my size. But they just look so boring since I have NBYs. That one Brooklyn's Finest colorway is probably the next one I grab that isn't NBY.
imo go crazy rn with nby availability. who knows when they shut it down for good, as you’ll still be able to find gr releases somewhere 😭

i regret so many nike id kobe drops i let pass by, these def got the same vibe

Got my first pair in. No real inspiration other than being a Cincinnati Reds season ticket holder and wanted to make something to wear to games next season. Beyond happy with how they turned out. Had initially planned on making some part of tongue S logo red, but I think I'm gonna leave em alone.

PXL_20231019_003046992.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231019_003122779.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231019_003147086.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231019_003320128.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Finally got all my NBY pairs in and they are all too big 😭 gonna reorder but mannnn, thought I was safe smh.
If you’re not a fan of lots of dead space in front of your toes then you have to go half size down. Everyone’s foot is different but half size down works great for me.

Got my first pair in. No real inspiration other than being a Cincinnati Reds season ticket holder and wanted to make something to wear to games next season. Beyond happy with how they turned out. Had initially planned on making some part of tongue S logo red, but I think I'm gonna leave em alone.

PXL_20231019_003046992.PORTRAIT.jpg

Dope! It's cool seeing more red used. I thought about mocking up some Jordan cw's but without being able to customize the back, it's kinda hard other than just basic XI cw's

Back
Top Bottom