Nike Sabrina 1

Mine are in, absolutely love them. NBY is amazing for the small additional cost.

White pair will be unDSed next weekend.

Happy Sunday to all.

Attachments

• IMG_2954.jpeg
    IMG_2954.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 135
Just pulled the trigger on a pair before they go OOS - had the design like 3 other times and hesitated and they were gone lol. Should be in first week of December - can’t wait

Got to get a mini-hoop session in my NBYs. Went 12.5 as I'm going to hoop in them regularly. Usually 12 is my go-to for casual wear and I've been going 1/2 size up for ball I've ordered online from NDC for most of my recent releases, so that 12.5 has been available. Extra room was perfect and allowed me to doubled up with Nike ankle and crew Elite. I love the cushion set up. I was able to get a little shifty (not too much as I'm recovering from a slight knee injury) and also explode out of my back pedal on defense to change direction or contest the shot. The arch felt slightly hugher than my other recent pickups (AJ 38, Ja1, Hustle 2, Freak 5). No foot/leg fatigue nor pain/soreness afterwards. Tbh, these and the AJ 38s are the ones I'm most excited about running it back in. Haven't been in the lab consistently bc of the bum knee, but that will be changing as it's progressing quickly each day. Hope to get 2-3 good runs in this week.

20231022_163024.jpg

Got to get a mini-hoop session in my NBYs. Went 12.5 as I'm going to hoop in them regularly. Usually 12 is my go-to for casual wear and I've been going 1/2 size up for ball I've ordered online from NDC for most of my recent releases, so that 12.5 has been available. Extra room was perfect and allowed me to doubled up with Nike ankle and crew Elite. I love the cushion set up. I was able to get a little shifty (not too much as I'm recovering from a slight knee injury) and also explode out of my back pedal on defense to change direction or contest the shot. The arch felt slightly hugher than my other recent pickups (AJ 38, Ja1, Hustle 2, Freak 5). No foot/leg fatigue nor pain/soreness afterwards. Tbh, these and the AJ 38s are the ones I'm most excited about running it back in. Haven't been in the lab consistently bc of the bum knee, but that will be changing as it's progressing quickly each day. Hope to get 2-3 good runs in this week.

20231022_163024.jpg
amazing! Felt that arch heigh with the stock insoles too? Can't wait to wear mine again as well

Last pair came in. Nothing we haven't seen before. Was trying to get as close to a Sabrina PE as I could. Really happy I took a chance on the yellow/mint marbled outsole. It's close enough to the uppers for my liking.

PXL_20231025_022139670.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231025_022154891.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231025_022209691.PORTRAIT.jpg
I definitely should have went with this speckled outsole instead of the translucent. Reward >>>> Risk

I definitely should have went with this speckled outsole instead of the translucent. Reward >>>> Risk

I figured I could always return them if they clashed. I just really, REALLY wanted to use that option for an Oregon pair. Luckily it worked out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom