Nike Sabrina 1

Magnetic Colorway has up to size 11., then 15-18.
$88 with the 20%. With tax is roughly $97

Team Bank - Blank is now down to $52 with the 20%, with tax is $57. (Biggest size iis Size 9 as mentioned above)
Other 3 TBs don't have the extra 20% discount...maybe in a few days it will?

Scooped the magnetic w/ the code. First time hooping in them. Really good and remind me of kobe 5s.

20240421_112541.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is pump faking on any IDs, probably should pull the trigger soon or forever hold your peace. I have one I’m considering 🤔

If anyone is pump faking on any IDs, probably should pull the trigger soon or forever hold your peace. I have one I’m considering 🤔

I've been doing the same. I was like should I go ahead and get yet another pair, or should I wait for possibly them to discount the IDs. :emoji_thinking:

I've been playing in S1s exclusively since like December. I think I ran a game in the cut academy and one in the 38 lows, but other than that I've been in s1s. 1 pair for other sports, on my 2nd bball indoors pair. Might bust out a 4th pair for outdoor sports. All of em still look great and are playable but I love the variation.

I've been doing the same. I was like should I go ahead and get yet another pair, or should I wait for possibly them to discount the IDs. :emoji_thinking:

I've been playing in S1s exclusively since like December. I think I ran a game in the cut academy and one in the 38 lows, but other than that I've been in s1s. 1 pair for other sports, on my 2nd bball indoors pair. Might bust out a 4th pair for outdoor sports. All of em still look great and are playable but I love the variation.
I think they’ll honor the discount if it ever happens if you order now and hit up the chat

I like the s1 but the ID’s feel different to me when playing compared to retail releases. ID’s feel stiff and never seemed to break in I have 2 pairs I don’t even bother wearing

Sorry to put in here but know many S1 wearers use Gameday insoles. Can anyone comment on differences in $40 pair vs $60? I’ve liked $40 pair but may try the “best” version in these.

Back
Top Bottom