Nike Sabrina 1

Clean!

C89F2EF9-2DAA-44C4-9B1F-7150E52CF29D.jpeg

Believe it or not the GR pair of ionics are good only the ID’s are a problem for me

Can you elaborate?

I only have 1 pair of Sab1 (IDs) and they're "okay", but nothing special. It's why I never understood the hype for them performance wise. Even the Kobe 8 with full react perform better whereas the Sab1 should be better because of the added zoom.

Can you elaborate?

I only have 1 pair of Sab1 (IDs) and they're "okay", but nothing special. It's why I never understood the hype for them performance wise. Even the Kobe 8 with full react perform better whereas the Sab1 should be better because of the added zoom.
For me the GR release was extremely more comfortable. More give in the midsole when landing and jumping made it easier on my knees and feet after playing. ID’s midsole was extremely stiff no give never really broke in either. After 2 games I have to continually switch shoes just not worth the discomfort especially at my age. The GR was fantastic to me right out the box so I wore those basically every time I played with out my orthotics and they were fine. Now I exclusively play in the Book 1 which is probably my personal favorite I’ve ever played in ever

damn. I was really thinking of pulling the trigger on these Grape 5 inspired pair but don’t want to pay $160 for a pair that I can’t play ball in. Maybe I’ll get a GR pair for the low and see how they play on the court first.

IMG_0883.jpeg

For me the GR release was extremely more comfortable. More give in the midsole when landing and jumping made it easier on my knees and feet after playing. ID’s midsole was extremely stiff no give never really broke in either. After 2 games I have to continually switch shoes just not worth the discomfort especially at my age. The GR was fantastic to me right out the box so I wore those basically every time I played with out my orthotics and they were fine. Now I exclusively play in the Book 1 which is probably my personal favorite I’ve ever played in ever
Damn, this is making me wanna get a pair of GR's before they completelydry out in the market.. I only have an NBY pair of these, since men's sz 12 in Europe is super hard to find.

I have noticed the same with the NBY, they feel stiff even after some extended break-in and I can't feel none of the plushness of the React foam I have used in the past models.

Book 1 is a great model, I have that Mirage cw which I use exclusively around the office and I got an half size up Hike pair for balling and I love them! Loved Kobe 4 back in the day, have had probably 4 or 5 pairs of the 4 Protro's and now that I have ran most of those pairs to the ground and Kobe's are basically unattainable for regular people, Book 1's are a nice alternative to them!

Damn, this is making me wanna get a pair of GR's before they completelydry out in the market.. I only have an NBY pair of these, since men's sz 12 in Europe is super hard to find.

I have noticed the same with the NBY, they feel stiff even after some extended break-in and I can't feel none of the plushness of the React foam I have used in the past models.

Book 1 is a great model, I have that Mirage cw which I use exclusively around the office and I got an half size up Hike pair for balling and I love them! Loved Kobe 4 back in the day, have had probably 4 or 5 pairs of the 4 Protro's and now that I have ran most of those pairs to the ground and Kobe's are basically unattainable for regular people, Book 1's are a nice alternative to them!
I went tts on my books I have 3 pair 2 for hoop 1 for daily. For hoop they break in amazingly so half up isn’t really necessary

Back
Top Bottom