Nike Sabrina 1

Def should ezpect less cushion that a full cushlon setup.. with forefoot and heel zoom

I feel like these may be a touch more than the ja 1? Minimal but impact protection, low to ground

Had them on for a few minutes in the office and was already feeling the lack of cushion/some foot pain. Definitely need more. I play PG but 40 year old knees need all the help they can get with cushion!

Coming from Cut/LeBron, not surprising though. Anxious to try GT Hustle.>D
How's the fit tho? Narrow? What other ball shoe would you compare it to :O

jayocampo jayocampo , they felt a bit more narrow than my Cut 2s. I didn’t wear them long, maybe 15-20 minutes max. I could just tell pretty quickly compared to my try ons of Cut 1 and 2 and LeBron 20 that I don’t want to give them a run on court (and JD won’t take back if they’re used).

nice jahb nice jahb , only select JD had them in my area. I had a store locate them but they can also ship from warehouse if you do that in store.

jayocampo jayocampo , they felt a bit more narrow than my Cut 2s. I didn’t wear them long, maybe 15-20 minutes max. I could just tell pretty quickly compared to my try ons of Cut 1 and 2 and LeBron 20 that I don’t want to give them a run on court (and JD won’t take back if they’re used).

nice jahb nice jahb , only select JD had them in my area. I had a store locate them but they can also ship from warehouse if you do that in store.
Oof that's bad for me then. My foot prob ain't fitting in them. You sized up too...

Hey if they wont take them back, I'll give you what you paid and shipping, let me know bro.

It fit fine. Plenty of room in toebox/width. Had I gone 11.5/10, the shoe would have been too long.

Cut 1 10 vs S1 11/9.5:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Look good. I NBY'd a similar colorway with a gum bottom. Still really looking forward to getting a pair of these. Cushion can't be any worse than similar priced models so I'm probably just gonna deal with it. These things are just too fire
Thinking the same. Can’t be worse than the Ja 1… freak 5… what else comparable?

Colorways and silhouette so good

Thinking the same. Can’t be worse than the Ja 1… freak 5… what else comparable?

Colorways and silhouette so good

these look better than any performance shoe at that price point so far. that GT hustle looks pretty good as well but don't know what they'll be priced at

I ask the sales guy at FTL about these yesterday , he said they haven’t heard anything about getting them. This one of the biggest FTL in the area, they didn’t get the Tatum 1s either…. I’ll give him credit, he actually knew Sabrina and didn’t give me the blank look

Back
Top Bottom