Nike Sabrina 1

Another 2 hour session this morning in my ionic pair. The break in is pretty much complete and my double up pair came in this week from NDC. Going to be running in these and my Ja’s the rest of the year.

My only grip is I wish the S on the insole didn’t rub off so easily. Both of them are nearly gone.

Another 2 hour session this morning in my ionic pair. The break in is pretty much complete and my double up pair came in this week from NDC. Going to be running in these and my Ja’s the rest of the year.

My only grip is I wish the S on the insole didn’t rub off so easily. Both of them are nearly gone.
Yea I def noticed it starting to shed on my single hooping session of them on Thursday. I got a workout session tomorrow in preparation for my playoff game on thursday.... I gather my Ss will be gone too lol

1694391960456.jpg

Yea I def noticed it starting to shed on my single hooping session of them on Thursday. I got a workout session tomorrow in preparation for my playoff game on thursday.... I gather my Ss will be gone too lol
My S was gone from 3 sessions of just doing shooting drills lol

I’m late af, wonder how long they were there? Anyone scoop?

They were probably there for like 2 hours. They had at least one M13 as well but that wasn't up long. Hoping to be able to play in these this week depending on when mine get delivered. Wanted to wait it out for NBY but they playin.

They were probably there for like 2 hours. They had at least one M13 as well but that wasn't up long. Hoping to be able to play in these this week depending on when mine get delivered. Wanted to wait it out for NBY but they playin.
they had a M13 and no one tagged me, texted me, called me? :rofl:

I checked out, looks like it’s still showing more pairs

I’m a true 13M, and picky with hoop shoes lol. If these don’t work I can throw the alley for whoever…. Assuming they ship
I mite cop. My sz still available in 3 CWs on DSG. But not main 1 I want lol

I agree on the sizing - for me it seems like it would've been better to go with 1/2 size down from my usual size. Nothing double socks can't fix though.
Had a buddy go a full size up still fit to snug. I went TTS they’re perfect. I wonder if qc is an issue or just more people’s personal fit

I checked out, looks like it’s still showing more pairs

I’m a true 13M, and picky with hoop shoes lol. If these don’t work I can throw the alley for whoever…. Assuming they ship
still seeing that 13.5 there. if this was a lebron 20 snug situation I'd grab too as a TTS 13, but rather wait for my TTS.

Saw a review mention cushioning as a combination between the pg1 and pg6 which would be pretty nice

I'm nervous about sizing now, seems to be varying opinions. All I could find was my TTS (11.5) and full size down (10.5) so we'll see how they fit. Would like to find a half size down since some have said they run a little long.

They feel a little snug at first around the midfoot but break in fine eventually imo. I was fine sticking with my usual tts. There is some room in the toebox but I usually prefer the extra toe space anyways. I think going down half would be uncomfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom