Nike Sabrina 1

Dang, I had a few 10% off that expired a few weeks ago. Didn't see anything I wanted. Now...several 😂 just my luck.

Prob gonna throw a move game day insole in these from the start

Saw a review somewhere suggesting it, helps a bit with cushion
Thinking the same thing...really enjoying these but the insole is a little thin. Got a quick shoot around and game of 21 in today, they feel great.
IMG_3500.png

An 11 just popped up on DSG for the Oxygens... was able to checkout. Now let's see if it goes through. I'm a big Novak Djokovic fan.... and some of you guys here that also are in the Kobe forums already know the deal as well. Lacoste made a special package for him getting his 24th Grand Slam which included a tee with 24 on it. Placed an order last week... and got the email yesterday that it was cancelled smh

Got the completed email! "Made ’em! Your Nike By You shoes are done."

praise-happy.gif

and thank goodness cause I was literally on the builder, finna give in to the habit 😓

Last edited:
Is it by an email? Or logging in to check the status, bc my first pair says "Preparing Shipment" when I log in, but never got the "finished" email

Yeah I almost edited to make it clear - it's an Email that you get: "Made ’em! Your Nike By You shoes are done."

Really need them to go back in stock so I can purchase the design just sitting in my locker.

So yea....that DSG order got cancelled... tried another time and got the cancelled email again.
Are they giving you $10 promo for cancellation?

I enjoyed playing mine. For me, it was a weird sensation, like I wasn’t wearing shoes. Not sure how to explain it.

I prefer the LeBron 20s, but am working on my seventh pair of Sabrina’s!

7th pair?! Sheesh. How often are you hoopin?

Caught a restock in my TTS 12 on DSG this morning … figured I would at least give them a shot since reviews have been pretty good.

Are they giving you $10 promo for cancellation?

7th pair?! Sheesh. How often are you hoopin?
I “play” everyday. Usually in my driveway.

It’s more of a collection problem. I have bought more than 30 basketball shoes in the past few months. Got 7 LeBron 20s, 3 Ja 1s, etc.

I’m going to pick up a LeBron 21 and another jA1, then slowing down.

Back
Top Bottom