Nike Sabrina 1

I got a Kobe inspired pair on the way with a little twist.... you guys will appreciate. Did a Kobe inspired AM1 NBY now a S1.

I can’t believe how dope this shoe is lol. It’s fun to play with the NBY options. Endless possibilities to make sick colorways.

The Kobe dna is strong imo- that’s not just my imagination right?

On the flip side I was messing with the KD 16 NBY. I think it’s a solid looking shoe but I can’t make anything I’d rock. That’s a shoe that I will cop heavy discount GRs for hoop, assuming if it’s a great performer

Bet these would be dope if someone wants to pull the trigger. Red carpet 7s (obviously)
IMG_0948.jpeg

I've taken notice that it's been normally sold out during the day and pop back up in the night-time.

Mine were originally estimated to arrive today. For the past few days, it’s been in China with no new ETA.
Mine are in China too. This week is the National Holiday week in Shenzhen. Supposedly work is to resume on Saturday and Sunday to help with the 7 days off. This might be contributing to them being stuck. All my other Sabs and dunks made it in 3 days. So far it's been 6 and still sitting waiting for export scan.

Mine are in China too. This week is the National Holiday week in Shenzhen. Supposedly work is to resume on Saturday and Sunday to help with the 7 days off. This might be contributing to them being stuck. All my other Sabs and dunks made it in 3 days. So far it's been 6 and still sitting waiting for export scan.
Thanks. That explains it!

Back
Top Bottom