Nike Sabrina 1

Nah man that's a testament to the great design of this shoe

Unfortunately, I think mine will be shelved for a while. I've been feeling some knee pain reminiscent of my torn meniscus from 10 years ago. Starting the process of primary care > orthopedist > MRI for diagnosis this week.

Unfortunately, I think mine will be shelved for a while. I've been feeling some knee pain reminiscent of my torn meniscus from 10 years ago. Starting the process of primary care > orthopedist > MRI for diagnosis this week.
Hopefully nothing major

Here's the verdict... cuz he's not the only one doing it....
Screenshot_20231113_104106_Instagram.jpg
If he wanted to return them to nike he would just return them as the matching pair? He's ordering multiples of shoe A, multiples of shoe B, and selling them as AB to customers. Why would he return them as AB to nike

I think you made this a lot more complicated than it is

edit: when my homie had swoosh, he made my pair and like 5 others lol. A couple for him and a couple for others and one for me. I'm guessing this dude did the same and is just taking advantage of naive customers
That’s hilaroous

What was messing me up was the fact that the RIgHT shoe supposed to be orange, and LEFT supposed to be blurple.

I was thinking they were making them to match the What The Kobe’s. Then they’d have a mismatch return. But nah they just mismatching recklessly 🤣

Damn man. I’ve been on the shelf since late July. Really minor knee pain that would NOT go away. But would flare up bad if I hooped. Didn’t really affect me other than hoop. After several weeks I went to the ortho. Tried a few things and PT but nothing worked. Finally got the mri and he now thinks I have a cyst (swelling/fluid build up) and torn meniscus. I tore it in 2018 but didn’t need surgery and had a full recovery. This doc thinks I need surgery and be in a full leg brace for 6 weeks, and no ball for like 6 months. I need a second opinion though, I don’t know about this doctor.

Damn man. I’ve been on the shelf since late July. Really minor knee pain that would NOT go away. But would flare up bad if I hooped. Didn’t really affect me other than hoop. After several weeks I went to the ortho. Tried a few things and PT but nothing worked. Finally got the mri and he now thinks I have a cyst (swelling/fluid build up) and torn meniscus. I tore it in 2018 but didn’t need surgery and had a full recovery. This doc thinks I need surgery and be in a full leg brace for 6 weeks, and no ball for like 6 months. I need a second opinion though, I don’t know about this doctor.
I got the surgery in 2014 when I was 20. I had a 9mm tear in my lateral meniscus and got a meniscectomy, meaning they pretty much just scooped out the torn part and let the body heal on its own. I was told for bigger tears, they'll stitch em back together. I did like 6 weeks of PT then continued the exercises on my own. Was walking normally after like 2-3 weeks, back on the court in about 2 months to shoot around then ~5 months til I felt 100% physically and mentally.

It's tough, man. That was a very humbling experience as a kid. I was in denial for a while because I thought I was invincible, never broke a bone or anything. Now I understand how important it is to take care of myself and how much of a privilege it is to be able-bodied. Stay up homie. Take care of your mental as much as your physical and find other outlets to keep you sharp and happy. I know how tough it is to have to stay off your feet like that.

If possible go to a Watson Clinic

Back
Top Bottom