Nike Sabrina 1

I ordered 2 pairs about 2 weeks ago and it was $150, but it is what it is now.
Screenshot_20231129_055511_Chrome.jpg

Imma be a hater and say I hated all but 3 of those colorways. Just too much goin on. I get what they were going for. I should do my pairs but I'm still trying to get some more non S1 pairs out of the collection. They makin me feel good though since they have way more pairs than I do, and I thought I went overboard :lol:

I’d like to see more of that first pair, Friday after next gangsta Christmas pair, those things look hard af

jaynev jaynev , thanks! Like that color at that price.

Can anyone say if these are even close to Cut/Hustle once broken in? My try on of the initial colorway was really underwhelming but given the tech/price, maybe I shouldn’t be anticipating an apples to apples comparison? (On the Hibbett deal, may try these or the Zion 3)

Last edited:
One dislike about the NBY is how tacky the insole glue is underneath. Wear em once and you’ll have to rip em out. Thankfully took em out before wearing eztensively and been rocking with a move gameday. But I can’t even really try em with stock insole without fear of them being permanently attached.

I’ve seen some of you post about the game day move insoles. Looking at copping a pair. I wear an 11.5 and the size they come in are 11-11.5. Does that fit perfectly for you guys or did you guys up in size for an insole?

I’ve seen some of you post about the game day move insoles. Looking at copping a pair. I wear an 11.5 and the size they come in are 11-11.5. Does that fit perfectly for you guys or did you guys up in size for an insole?
I know other companies have insoles that you can trim down to fit your sneaker

What’s the consensus on the best outsole for traction?

I have solids and translucent, and love the translucent. Was tempted to try the gum rubber.

Go 11-11.5. I wouldn’t go up

Got 13 gameday in my 13M Sabrina’s

Back
Top Bottom