Nike Sabrina 1

IMG_3460.jpeg

These so nice. Fit is amazing honestly. Lace up n go. Never have up relace or retighten. Between games etc. I am valuing that over other tech features at the moment. hard to explain but these seem simple and straight to the point but kind of punch above their price point .. react. Fit. Traction

Seeing my buddy relacing his Lebron 20’s after every game to fix the tongue and fit, i was doing the same when I wore those.

Saw MOVE insoles mentioned quite a few times in this thread. Are they worth it? There are good deals on some of their bundles right now.

Another insole company that I'm interested in is Foot Print (FP) insoles.

Reactions: kvn
Wear them in my hustle 2. Didn’t like them in my LeBron 20 since I felt like I was sitting up too high but they work great in the hustle.

I second that, really depends on the shoe...

Not gonna hype them up like it's life changing but if you need some extra cushioning in the heel, some extra arch support or something to fill in some extra space inside the shoe then grab a pair of Move insoles. I used to throw mine in everything, now I'm definitely more picky... I'd say they helped out some with the fit on the Sabrina's...

Nah man that's a testament to the great design of this shoe

Unfortunately, I think mine will be shelved for a while. I've been feeling some knee pain reminiscent of my torn meniscus from 10 years ago. Starting the process of primary care > orthopedist > MRI for diagnosis this week.
Got my MRI the other day. Looks my sabrinas will be on ice for a while. Some small mensical tears (different part of the meniscus than my tear 10 years ago) and meniscal cysts as well. Waiting for my follow up with the ortho, but in any case, #ballwaslife

Cherish your bodies I'm glad I got some good years out of mine

Got my MRI the other day. Looks my sabrinas will be on ice for a while. Some small mensical tears (different part of the meniscus than my tear 10 years ago) and meniscal cysts as well. Waiting for my follow up with the ortho, but in any case, #ballwaslife

Cherish your bodies I'm glad I got some good years out of mine

You still have time to get some good runs. Just have to attack the rehab with a different focus. I tore my rotator, labrum, and ruptured some connective muscle tissue from bicep to shoulder. Had surgery Jan 12th as was supposed to be on the shelf until early 2024 ...... went at rehab like a man on a mission. Got released to resume gym work mid July and was allowed to start basketball activities early August. All at the age of 44. I thought my days of ball were done before the surgery. I've just recently started participating in private runs organized by local coaches. All that to say, it ain't over until you tell yourself it is.

they did such a good job on the 1, I’m expecting a let down on the 2 lol. Like with the gt cut
Man I hope not 😭. They gotta keep the momentum going with a woman’s shoe especially with Clark and some of those college players coming out next. A Clark shoe is selling out the whole
Midwest

Debating a second pair on NBY or just grabbing a second pair disco/outlet for cheap to stash. The fit really is godly

Ja 1 or Sab 1?
I wanted the chimney Ja 1s but missed and see that the Sab 1 are discounted on NBY, tempted to grab a pair for spring time

Back
Top Bottom