Nike Sabrina 1

am I a fool who thinks he’s doing it if I get those? Not about to pay resell for the Kobe 6s…

IMG_2475.jpeg

Get what you want. Don’t let others influence your happiness.

How long did it take for you all By You custom Sabrina's to come in ? I want to order a pair this week for my Mardi Gras trip that starts Feb 9th. Nike says they would be in Feb 7 to 13th. When I ordered my dunks they came in around 3 weeks

How long did it take for you all By You custom Sabrina's to come in ? I want to order a pair this week for my Mardi Gras trip that starts Feb 9th. Nike says they would be in Feb 7 to 13th. When I ordered my dunks they came in around 3 weeks
What color are you contemplating for your NBY? Are you planning to wear them to Mardi Gras? If so I would highly encourage you to stay away from any white (off white) based colorway as Bourbon St, and just about any parade route in N.O. will be rough on kicks. That is, if you're going to New Orleans.

What color are you contemplating for your NBY? Are you planning to wear them to Mardi Gras? If so I would highly encourage you to stay away from any white (off white) based colorway as Bourbon St, and just about any parade route in N.O. will be rough on kicks. That is, if you're going to New Orleans.
I was going with a purple, green, yellow color. I was going to wear them when I go out Super Bowl Sunday

Including Sabrina 1’s at the top spot… lol it’s cool to have a great NBY product but for example give me a choice between either Kobe protro’s that just released and that shoe it’s a no-brainer.

Great looking shoe, decent performance and NBY is icing on the cake, but there are other shoes that did all of that much better for basketball (IMO). I have these in my top 3 for 2023.

In terms of NEW designs bestowed upon us in 2023, sabrinas are my top pick. AE1s blew me away as well but I didn't purchase

In terms of NEW designs bestowed upon us in 2023, sabrinas are my top pick. AE1s blew me away as well but I didn't purchase
AE’s campaign has been cool and refreshing, Nike and all the other brands seem like they do hardly any marketing & it’s lame. I don’t like the shoes though lol. I’m not gonna say they’re trash but they’re weak af… imo

These and the AE just fit my feet so weird and not in a good way, tech is just lacking but look BEAUTIFUL.

Man, I just want something new and comfy.
May try the 38 low this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom