Nike Sabrina 1

1704682014453.png

Have any of you balled in the new Nike Unicorn socks.? Thru feature a unique stitching/woven pattern. They originally released in a crew length along side the Sabrina 1. I got a pair last week as soon as they released in ankle/quarter length. Haven't had a chance to get a game in them yet. Hopefully I'll get my chance this week.

1000013101.jpg

Have any of you balled in the new Nike Unicorn socks.? Thru feature a unique stitching/woven pattern. They originally released in a crew length along side the Sabrina 1. I got a pair last week as soon as they released in ankle/quarter length. Haven't had a chance to get a game in them yet. Hopefully I'll get my chance this week.

1000013101.jpg
i have, i honestly appreciate the technology just not for the price point. the fibers tend to keep my feet dry even after runs which may help with lockdown and slippage

Did way too many NBY (they were 30% off in the UK). Received 4 out of 7. Will need to make a decision and send some back… (some designs are not mine, shout out to whoever I copied)
IMG_2597.jpeg
IMG_2598.jpeg
IMG_2599.jpeg
IMG_2600.jpeg
If that discount comes to the US, I’m definitely copping a couple pairs.

Finally got the e-mail from Nike saying my Mardi Gras Theme Sabrina 1s are complete and will be shipped soon. I leave in 3 weeks so look like they will be here before then

Fits the theme! Curious to see how the purple pops in person, waiting for a purple pair as well

Dang those are nice but I want to pickup a pair of the GT Cut 3s first. If those BK Finest, hit disco, they’re an auto cop.

Back
Top Bottom