Nike Sabrina 1

This is why I love sneaker forums - while I love the Sabrina 1s, they just don’t do it for me compared to some of the other models you listed. But that’s the beauty of NT!
I haven’t tried the AE1’s yet heard comparable to KD15 but I got ionic Sabrina 1’s and still very comfortable but book 1’s are the most comfortable shoe I’ve played in

I haven’t tried the AE1’s yet heard comparable to KD15 but I got ionic Sabrina 1’s and still very comfortable but book 1’s are the most comfortable shoe I’ve played in
Book 1s might fit me better than most ball shoes tbh. Shape looks forgiving for wide feet. How's the fit on them?

New Sabrina colorway dropping on the 1st according to dicks sporting goods. Anyone know what they look like?

Attachments

• IMG_9845.png
    IMG_9845.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 835
Also, it's been a full year now. The OG post was from March 16, 2023.

Bring out the 2s! Can't wait. It'll be nearly impossible to make them as good as the 1s are, but lets see what they came up with.
who knows, with the current state of nike’s business model she might be playing in these for two seasons 😂

Sabrina 2’s 👀

The 2’s supposedly dropping in late June

Oh yeah, once I saw that pic I remembered there was a thread made

3 months out from the drop, I'd be surprised if they actually dropped then since they haven't leaked. But whatever, bring em on. Can't wait to see what they look like.

Shoulda been more specific.... the mismatched ones lol

Yeah I knew what you meant. Same thing. It's kinda odd to me too, but people do it all the time. It's only weird for me when people do already-existing themes. If you come up with your own theme, that's kinda fire. Like someone did a KD16 "Mystery Machine" NBY and it was pretty good.

But if you're like let me put the colors on this new NBY shoe so it looks like a "Viotech" or a "Flint", that's kind of odd to me. Both the "What The" and "Grinch" are already existing Nike themes for shoes.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Same thing. It's kinda odd to me too, but people do it all the time. It's only weird for me when people do already-existing themes. If you come up with your own theme, that's kinda fire. Like someone did a KD16 "Mystery Machine" NBY and it was pretty good.

But if you're like let me put the colors on this new NBY shoe so it looks like a "Viotech" or a "Flint", that's kind of odd to me. Both the "What The" and "Grinch" are already existing Nike themes for shoes.
I guess cuz I'm in only 2 pages where NBYs are discussed(AM1s and these here) ..... def don't see folks buying 2 pairs of AM1s to mismatch them

It was me with the reverse grinches :lol: It was to see what they were looking like in person, I am not about to drop the money they ask for in the aftermarket. I returned them btw.
What Beeb2407 Beeb2407 is talking about is shoes like the What The Sabrinas that actually only remained IDs but were seen on NBA court and therefore people had to do 2 different IDs to get them.

Here's Haliburton wearing them

TH-WTS2.jpeg
TH-WTS.jpeg

Regarding "copying" other classic Nike CW on NBY, it pretty much always existed (UNDFTD, 112, Bred, grinch, chaos etc...)

We know about the What The colorways people were IDing. it's just like doing a reverse grinch colorway or a flint colorway or trying to do an infrared colorway or any of a bunch of other ones.

I guess we sit on here all day talking about doubling up and sometimes people triple up (and one person says they are quadrupling on the militaries or some other shoe releasing in a month or two), so I dunno why the thought of buying multiple pairs is weird all of a sudden :lol:

But I think we all get each other. I just hadn't seen a version of the what the's in a while and came across them on dude's page so I posted them.

Bottom line, this shoe is one of the best shoes out there, for looks and performance. They really should do another NBY with different color options or gradients or something. S1s are one of the best hoop shoes out there.

No knock on folks that want to do it... again it's the mismatched ones and yea we know the "What The" themed ones.... I've now seen nemo and dory.... a yin and yang on a resellers page

Last edited:
Still no pic on DSG. Something like 20 of the 23 shoes before it on the release calendar have pics and like 6 of the next 8 after it have pics. Only a week until the 1st. Hope this isn't an FNL style phantom drop

Back
Top Bottom