Nike Sabrina 2

I usually **** on people for copying designs on NBY, but I ain’t mad at anyone doing that for the pure platinums.

This is kind of a weird starting set of color options too. Several really blah colors, and then two or three that really pop. Kinda forcing everyone into these combos until we get some more variation of materials

1722195121081.jpeg

Reminds me a lot of the chaos V too.

IMG_1446.jpeg

Pretty much same things being said by everyone. They are damn near neck and neck performance wise but looks the 2 is wayyyy better. Good job Nike.

Quality though...quality on the 1s is significantly better unless you're just rocking them casually.
I can see where quality lacks with pictures and videos of the sole separation in th3 toe box essentially because of the material they used there whereas the 1s had the knit material

Also don't know if anyone has interest in the Olympics but watched usaw vs Japan yesterday... shouts outs to Japan for playing with heart... they were jacking up the 3s to circumvent their lack of height.

Also I would recommend folks watch the 3X3 games. USAW play today at 11:15a

Last edited:
Also don't know if anyone has interest in the Olympics but watched usaw vs Japan yesterday... shouts outs to Japan for playing with heart... they were jacking to the 3s to circumvent their lack of height.

Absolutely. And you didn't point it out but I thought you were about to mention that one of the ballers for Japan was wearing the S1s. Sabrina had to be trippin. I know I'd be grinning my *** off.

Some of them were balling in Asics. I was like okay Japan! And yeah, they were money on threes. I mean they were getting wide open ones, but they were absolutely nailing those joints too.

Thanks for the 3x3 reminder!

Absolutely. And you didn't point it out but I thought you were about to mention that one of the ballers for Japan was wearing the S1s. Sabrina had to be trippin. I know I'd be grinning my *** off.

Some of them were balling in Asics. I was like okay Japan! And yeah, they were money on threes. I mean they were getting wide open ones, but they were absolutely nailing those joints too.

Thanks for the 3x3 reminder!
Oh shoot didn't even recognize that. Their play took all my attention. I think her name was Yamimoto... hit them open, hit them with a hand up... one of them over BG.

Tomorrow USAW plays Nigeria(my hometown)... who got their first Olympic W in 20 years with beating Australia... was happily surprised to see Lauren Jackson(iykyk)

Also USAM 3X3 play today as well(jimmer fridette is on the team)

Oh shoot didn't even recognize that. Their play took all my attention. I think her name was Yamimoto... hit them open, hit them with a hand up... one of them over BG.

Tomorrow USAW plays Nigeria(my hometown)... who got their first Olympic W in 20 years with beating Australia... was happily surprised to see Lauren Jackson(iykyk)

Also USAM 3X3 play today as well(jimmer fridette is on the team)
Yeah I saw that. I was so surprised to see him cause I hadnt seen hide nor hair of him since he went overseas. Just feels random to have him back on an olympic team gunnin :lol:

Also don't know if anyone has interest in the Olympics but watched usaw vs Japan yesterday... shouts outs to Japan for playing with heart... they were jacking up the 3s to circumvent their lack of height.

usaw just lost this morning. lith was trying to be superwoman 😂

Not liking how the Purple base looks so different in hue compared to the tongue. It throws the Chaos design off, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom