vfsfx.jpeg

treryr.jpeg

uyd.jpeg

IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3708.jpeg

IMG_3704.jpeg

IMG_3703.jpeg

IMG_3577.jpeg

Finally pulled the trigger the trigger on my third and fourth designs with BeFrugal at 13% cashback. There may be a fifth and sixth then I’ll be done!

Anyone with a Jade Horizon upper have theirs already?

Man, I wish we could get some clear pics of what the GITD hot punch outsole looks like next to the hot punch upper. It looks like there's no way it matches correctly.

Anybody make a pair with mint green midsole?..the mint color on NBY looks different than the NY statue of liberty pair somebody posted earlier

IMG_6050.jpeg
Love how these turned out. Waiting for my second pair to ship.
I can see the lace stay buckling a little bit when pairs are tied up. This is the unstructured upper? Looks a little cheap imo. Do you feel it on foot?
One thing that has me hesitating with trying. Plus my S1 are still good.

Wanting to do ninja turtles theme. Inspired by my man’s Hulk’s Sabrina. Thought GITD for the ooze that turned them. Or gum bottom to match their shell.
IMG_1501.jpeg

I was chatting with a fellow NTer about this. I found it amusing! lol

So I ordered the Hulks a few days after their initial NBY launch (07/11/2024). Last Monday, I receive an email from the Disney Store for new mug releases, so I check it out to browse through, and I see this...

uijn.jpg

Notice the croc print! LOL

NBY Rendering
Sabrina 2 NBY - Hulk.jpg

Whoever designed that mug and I understood the assignment! LOL

I can see the lace stay buckling a little bit when pairs are tied up. This is the unstructured upper? Looks a little cheap imo. Do you feel it on foot?
One thing that has me hesitating with trying. Plus my S1 are still good.

I loosen the mid foot for swelling, top 3 are tightened. I went back and forth w my game day insoles to see what I liked better. I agree it does looked buckled, but it isn’t. The laces def keep you locked in.

I did prefer the regular cheap insoles over the move insoles, the move insoles sat a little high and cause the feeling of heel slip. Hope that helps a little.

Back
Top Bottom