Nike Sabrina 2

Back on NT after more than 6 years... Slowed down on sneakers quite a bit. But the Sabrina 2 NikeByYou has somewhat brought me out of retirement. I really like the silhouette and color options. Has a bit of those Kobe old-school NikeID vibes. So, I had to make a few colorways inspired by some of my favorites from the past...

Chaos / Joker
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

Big Bang
IMG_2690.jpg

Undefeated
IMG_2694.jpg

Yeezy
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2717 (2).jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Sabrina 2 - Collection

IMG_2708.jpg

Wow. These are crazy :pimp:

Alright Yeezy’s came in today and I’m impressed. I went with the “shattered” swoosh and the “Sabrina” embroidery for anyone that needs specifics. I wa surprised that the embroidery is actually sewn in; I was thinking it would be glued on or some cheap like overlay on top of the shoe. The glow on these are on point as well

Also kicks remind me of the fit/lock down of Air Zoom Generations if you need a fit comparison. I recommend a 1/2 up for casual wear or TTS if you are hooping in them

Attachments

• IMG_4747.jpeg
    IMG_4747.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 314
Back on NT after more than 6 years... Slowed down on sneakers quite a bit. But the Sabrina 2 NikeByYou has somewhat brought me out of retirement. I really like the silhouette and color options. Has a bit of those Kobe old-school NikeID vibes. So, I had to make a few colorways inspired by some of my favorites from the past...

Chaos / Joker
IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

Big Bang
IMG_2690.jpg

Undefeated
IMG_2694.jpg

Yeezy
IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2717 (2).jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Sabrina 2 - Collection

IMG_2708.jpg
I'm not seeing the color purple for the croc option on the heel graphic. Did you use that color?

Back
Top Bottom