Nike Sabrina 2

It’s hilarious that everyone is so against a recommendation based on my foot and my experience. Even though the shoes fits TTS for you that doesn’t mean it’s TTS for everyone else. I never wore or tried on SBs for what it’s worth

I provided a comparison shoe and simply stated an opinion similar to everyone else’s here. Sorry NOT sorry that my opinion doesn’t align with yours or my foot feels better in a .5 bigger than what I typically get in other shoes 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thanks for reminding why I stopped posting or browsing NT smh. RIP to the good ol’ days when reviews and feedback that didn’t align with yours were welcomed.

Considering I've been up here more than 20 years and know all about the good ol days this is :rofl:

You couldn't be further from the truth.

My Lebron 9 South Beach Version!! Wish we could make the mid panel different from the toe base

Attachments

• Picsart_24-09-05_13-40-34-565.jpg
    Picsart_24-09-05_13-40-34-565.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 101
Can anyone commentin the sizing of these? I have a pair NBY 1's which are marked with 30.5 cm length.

I bought those before my ankle injury so now that I need to wear a brace I went with a pair of "Court Visions" that has 31 cm marked as their length and they are SUPER SNUG, even more snug than my pair of S1's with ankle brace. I know that I need to have size 13 in LeBron 20's and 21's atleast due to my ankle brace as they fit comfortably but this is just weird..

Is Sabrina 2's sizing like this for all of you? Should I go up to a size which has 32 cm marked as their since no one in Europe carries a size with 31.5 cm length?

Can anyone commentin the sizing of these? I have a pair NBY 1's which are marked with 30.5 cm length.

I bought those before my ankle injury so now that I need to wear a brace I went with a pair of "Court Visions" that has 31 cm marked as their length and they are SUPER SNUG, even more snug than my pair of S1's with ankle brace. I know that I need to have size 13 in LeBron 20's and 21's atleast due to my ankle brace as they fit comfortably but this is just weird..

Is Sabrina 2's sizing like this for all of you? Should I go up to a size which has 32 cm marked as their since no one in Europe carries a size with 31.5 cm length?

2s upper is not as snug and better fitting than the 1. Was gonna post about that as a nby came in and they feel nicer upper wise to the 1, but the cushion is better step in on the 1.

Love this shoe and haven't had this much fun making colorways on NBY/NikeiD in a long time. Some of the things I wanted:

- Bold color with minimalist blocking
-Get some iconic colorways that I didn't grab with previous kicks
-Tiffany and pink diamond have the shattered swoosh for the diamond motif, everything else has iridescent.

1 DSC_2278.jpg

1DSC_2277.jpg
Photo Sep 07 2024, 3 06 13 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 07 2024, 2 53 05 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 07 2024, 2 49 59 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 07 2024, 2 47 51 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 07 2024, 12 36 16 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 30 2024, 2 27 36 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 11 2024, 12 28 23 PM.jpg

IMG_4734.jpeg

Last edited:
Back