Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nycpushhead

Hold up did that noob say blades been odin on prices since the tiffanys?? Blades never had no nike sb account in 05 lol

Right which is why i was able to purchase JPacks, and Fog Hi's from there for retail before the tiff's drop

indifferent.gif

When you don't know what you are talking about and not being spoken too, its best to keep your mouth closed
smh.gif
NOOB

Originally Posted by illwill8710

I want a pair size 10.5 or 11 but I don't want to pay no more than $120

That is going to be difficult b/c someone would probably have to pay for you to have the shoes at that price. Even at retail that would still leave people acouple bucks in the hole.

Hold up did that noob say blades been odin on prices since the tiffanys?? Blades never had no nike sb account in 05 lol

Wow really calling Sylvester a noob? Sounds like he just got you too, so fall back youngin'.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

sz 11 package with everything 450 shipped

Might want to edit your post before a mod warns you.

Might want to edit that price if you want anyone to buy it.
roll.gif
I'm sayin.. Dudes is buggin out with that price, i could have copped these for $106 a few days ago from a local skate shop around my way but passed early cause they weren't doing much for me
grin.gif
but it wasnt the package...so its not the same, in reality that price for the pack isnt a bad deal, it was 250 on drop and people had to line upfor a while

i copped my size 9, 300$.
not cheap but i wanted them really bad so i guess its not baD

i reeeeeally hope he copped the concepts for 300... otherwise he got molested and then raped. then id have to suggest beast.
these can be found for less then 200 on ebay bid on or 200-250 BIN on ebay.

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

i copped for $120 in jersey city..no lines..no hassles..didnt get the full package..just the shoes during the re-up..but the shoes were the only thing i wanted anyway.
wink.gif

where in jersey city did u cop these?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Right which is why i was able to purchase JPacks, and Fog Hi's from there for retail before the tiff's drop

indifferent.gif

When you don't know what you are talking about and not being spoken too, its best to keep your mouth closed
smh.gif
NOOB

i also purchased jpacks and tiffs from blades but perhaps sir pushead was referring to blades on 72 who didnt have a sb account back then and not blades innoho

besides having the concepts pack what is the point of the neon laces? they dont match... eh just wondering

Originally Posted by you go boy

besides having the concepts pack what is the point of the neon laces? they dont match... eh just wondering

Exactly. Anyways my shop just restocked, got my size 11 and an extra 11.5.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom