Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by you go boy

besides having the concepts pack what is the point of the neon laces? they dont match... eh just wondering
the point of having the neon laces is the fact that they're neon.......it;s the neon that matters..... doesn;t have to match.... if you haveneon laces, you'll be able to add like $50-$100 to the value of your shoes.....

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by SBonly

i copped my size 9, 300$.
not cheap but i wanted them really bad so i guess its not baD

for the concepts pack or the shoes?

lol better you say you got the pack, if not then just sit and think about what you have done.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by you go boy

besides having the concepts pack what is the point of the neon laces? they dont match... eh just wondering
the point of having the neon laces is the fact that they're neon.......it;s the neon that matters..... doesn;t have to match.... if you have neon laces, you'll be able to add like $50-$100 to the value of your shoes.....
A $2 investment yields $50-100? Damn, this is the most brilliant marketing scheme ever. Hats off to you sir, I never knew that I could make thosebeat up gardening shoes worth $50 bucks. Looks like I'll be stocking up soon on neon laces, before anyone else catches on to this brilliant idea.

The laces don't "match" in the sense that there is neon green anywhere on the shoe, but they don't clash. All the colors on the shoesincluding the laces look very appealing together.

^try ebay

Check Sig!!!

1000th Post
pimp.gif

Wow trade purple foams for these?
grin.gif
to each its own but I dont see that at all...and Crumbs I dig what you sayin like a shovel but at the end of the daythat why I said what I said. Apparently he didn't know what I was talking bout which is why he shoulda stayed shut when I made my comment...

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Just got my jedi laces from fullylaced.com. They look pretty much identical to concept's laces.

now all u need is the "cncpts lace cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom