Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.gif

Was there a special container for the red one? Even though you know that $250.00 is a lot... that hype still makes you want the shoe.
ohwell.gif

I'm more impressed with the packaging, it's always interesting to see different boxes for shoes.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by SBonly

i live in the concepts area and i was thinkin about camping. this was until my boy told me his friend was already camping on sunday and hes third in line. So unless you leave now u wont get a pair

smh

You serious? Are there really people camping out for a shoe since Sunday when they might release this shoe later?

And with there being more than 200+ pairs, camping for almost a week is ******ed.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by SBonly

i live in the concepts area and i was thinkin about camping. this was until my boy told me his friend was already camping on sunday and hes third in line. So unless you leave now u wont get a pair

smh

You serious? Are there really people camping out for a shoe since Sunday when they might release this shoe later?
it's boston...i'm not surprised... they camped out for the red ones last year....damn line stretched past the border cafe to the Tentrance

price is way to high thier basicly making us pay for the packaging and the skateboard, tshirt etc...

^^^yeah when by there today at concepts...theres quite a few ppl there but i wasnt surprised since ppl camped out last year for the red lobsters on like wedsnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom