Nike SB "Concepts Lobster" Dunk

From Hypebeast:
nike-sb-lobster-dunk-1.jpg

Concepts will be releasing their collaborative Nike SB "Lobster" Dunk on Saturday, May 31st. The shoe, inspired by the seafood heritage of New England, will be available in a limited edition set, available exclusively at Concepts. The first 200 pairs, which include the limited packaging, come equipped with a lobster claw rubber band, a tee shirt, a condiment box (which includes lobster shell cracker, fork, bib, an extra set of laces, and wet nap) and a poster, all put into a traditional paper bag used by typical, New England lobster retailers. Not only will the packaging and bag be branded with the "Concepts Fishing Company" graphic, but the release at Concepts will also be catered by Legal Seafoods, who will be providing lobster appetizers. The release will be followed by a raffle for some additional exclusive goodies. The special pack will be extremely limited to 200 pairs, and will retail for $150 USD and the first 50 pairs will come with a special, limited edition wooden box.

C O N C E P T S
37 Brattle St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
nike-sb-lobster-dunk-2.jpg

nike-sb-lobster-dunk-3.jpg

nike-sb-lobster-dunk-4.jpg

I love the store but not too sure how I feel about these........the box is
pimp.gif

Thoughts........

Is this the only version of the Lobster SB? Isn't there a less exclusive edition?

yet ANOTHER ill box. I wish Nike would put half the effort into the shoes that they put into these boxes

oh man i knew they would throw some gimmick to peddle these shoes.....they were ugly when they weren't limited and even uglier still!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

smh. i actually liked these. Now i need to go out of my way to get a pair? meh
Yeah I wanted these too man...now they can forget it
smh.gif

according to the description, it sounds like 200 pairs have all that other stuff included and 50 of the 200 have the wooden box..... it didn;t say there areonly 200 pairs so everywhere else might get some pairs..... but i'm not feeling the shoes, but i think i'll head over just to get some legal seafoods.....

for real that box is something serious, the shoes on the other hand not so much. dude around my way said june for the rest of the release for those of you thatwants these but aren't in bean town. my question for the heads at SB is why can't we get a shoe as dope as that box??

Liked the shoes since pics surfaced but thought the concept was kinda dumb... untill now that we find out Concepts is behind it. Now it all makes sence andwith that sick-@@% packaging I wish I could get out to beantown to get them. I actually bought my Concepts NB 576's from there last time I was in Boston. I know they do phone orders but I doubt it with these. Awsome shop, awsome concept. Hate on people!!!!

These will release in june across the country, this is just a special concepts only release. Dont worry to everyone who wants to pick them up in the regular sbbox for $90 without all the extras.

Nice I am glad that they are still going to release regularly. These are hot in my opinion. It'd be cool to have this version, but either way they arefire.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

yet ANOTHER ill box. I wish Nike would put half the effort into the shoes that they put into these boxes
Nike SB don't have the precision to pull off that ill box, it was prob designed by Concepts. Dope packagin/theme though, shoes are pretty nice. Iwant the one with the ill wooden box
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
if they are gonna be releasin everywhere in june ill cop the wooden box one now and keeep it on ice (no pun) thencop a GR pair
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom