Nike SB "Concepts Lobster" Dunk

the whole packaging idea and concept is dope. as far as the shoes...not my taste. not trying to sound like a re-seller. but damn, just the packaging and beingthat they are that limited. i can see these being hyped up and going for around the $400-$600 range. just cus of the extra stuff it comes with and that box issomething serious. I heard these are only being sold 1 per customer, i got some of my peoples taking that road trip. don't really wanna take some days offto get these, let alone by some shoes. spending money and losing money at the same time.

is it confirmed that they are going to be a GR in June????
if so not taking the journey out to beantown.......more info please???

Still dont understand the hpe bhind these.... The kicks look extra whack to me but I guess thats just how Sb's are

$150 for a limited release package isnt that bad. being available on the other coast, that's bad.

Nike had nothing to do with the special packaging for these. we designed that packaging, and we decided that the special packaging will be limited to 50 pairs.they dropping this saturday. should be crazy. people been calling the shop non-stop... some dude called from chicago today talking about, "whats theclosest airport to boston?" lol... and am87. i dropped you my #. holla at me and imma do what i can for you on one of those 50 pair...

if i leave ny on friday afternoon do i have a chance or is boston crazy for sneakers like ny

since i live near boston i will most likley get those but the thing is there will be a big line and evrything...o well

Originally Posted by daffy 016

if i leave ny on friday afternoon do i have a chance or is boston crazy for sneakers like ny
boston is really crazy on sneakers mabey not like ny but we are pretty wild when it comes to kicks

idk why but these kinda remind me of the DQM bacons how both are kinda gimmicky.. like the free shirts n with the lobsters u get rubber band and with thebacons you got bacon shaped band-aid and bacon bracelet. i dont like the lobsters but i like the whole concept of going with the theme.. wish nike did it moreoften.

these lobsters are def gonna resale for REDIC prices

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

is it confirmed that they are going to be a GR in June????
if so not taking the journey out to beantown.......more info please???

the shoe is limited to 200 pair for concepts on may 31. it will be released to select premium sb accounts as part of july footwear if i remember correctly. thenumbers on these are very low though...

Back
Top Bottom