Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

Was talking to a friend and he said that they were gonna start retroing SB's starting with the 2nd set in Fall 2011. (flash loden shark Bison Hi)

Just wondering if anyone else heard anything like this? I'm not saying this is concrete or anything was just seeing your guys thoughts and comments.

Was talking to a friend and he said that they were gonna start retroing SB's starting with the 2nd set in Fall 2011. (flash loden shark Bison Hi)

Just wondering if anyone else heard anything like this? I'm not saying this is concrete or anything was just seeing your guys thoughts and comments.

If true
pimp.gif
because I never got to big into SB's. And when I did some of the nice simpler ones reached insane prices

If true
pimp.gif
because I never got to big into SB's. And when I did some of the nice simpler ones reached insane prices

GetHigh420,

There was another thread on this topic a couple months ago (not trying to complain about another one being made).  Some people in that thread were claiming the same thing about retro-SB's coming in 2011. 

I know at the shop where I purchase my SB's the guys had no idea when I mentioned retro's dropping in 2011.  Until I see a catalog picture I'm not believing anything.  And from the pictures of the 2011 SB line that have been released, there's been no indication on retro's being released, so at this point I wouldn't count on it.

tired.gif

GetHigh420,

There was another thread on this topic a couple months ago (not trying to complain about another one being made).  Some people in that thread were claiming the same thing about retro-SB's coming in 2011. 

I know at the shop where I purchase my SB's the guys had no idea when I mentioned retro's dropping in 2011.  Until I see a catalog picture I'm not believing anything.  And from the pictures of the 2011 SB line that have been released, there's been no indication on retro's being released, so at this point I wouldn't count on it.

tired.gif

Meh, I really feel like the argument that the SB "collectors" will be mad if they start to retro the line doesn't hold much weight. 

The 1st series didn't move at all, ask Ben Baller why he was able to buy up so much of the 1st series as he was able to, the shoes weren't selling.

Fairly certain the second series didn't sell that much better either. 

Meh, I really feel like the argument that the SB "collectors" will be mad if they start to retro the line doesn't hold much weight. 

The 1st series didn't move at all, ask Ben Baller why he was able to buy up so much of the 1st series as he was able to, the shoes weren't selling.

Fairly certain the second series didn't sell that much better either. 

when i was in rif LA back in october a dude who works there also said this was def happening next year.

i think things will be different tho, like i heard the tiffs won't have the diamond tongue label, and stuff like that.

when i was in rif LA back in october a dude who works there also said this was def happening next year.

i think things will be different tho, like i heard the tiffs won't have the diamond tongue label, and stuff like that.

I'm hoping for Bisons and Homers. Those are the only early SB's that really caught my eye.

I'm hoping for Bisons and Homers. Those are the only early SB's that really caught my eye.

..and obviously, they will be implementing the new midsole/sole along with it. I can kinda see it happening.
Sign me up for Futura Lows
pimp.gif

..and obviously, they will be implementing the new midsole/sole along with it. I can kinda see it happening.
Sign me up for Futura Lows
pimp.gif

not sure how i feel about this, but sharks, futuras, bonsais and lodens would be copped at retail

Back
Top Bottom