Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I always wanted the Heinekens
30t6p3b.gif

dont count on that one

http://www.kickscool.com/nike-sb-heineken.html
Nike got sued by Heineken and had to destroy whats was left but some made it out to the market. According to outside sources, Heineken issued Nike cease and desist papers due to likeness of the beer and company’s bottle design. Due to this fact, the Nike SB Heineken For Sale are considered highly collectible. This style Nike Pro SB Low Cheap has an attractive design with very well colorway. Nike Pro SB Low Heineken Discount shows us very fashionable and very attractive feeling in public. Meanwhile, the material of the dunk low pro sb is quality leather. The red laces blend well as they match the star, and Nike logo on the heel tab. So offer up for Dunks Low SB Heineken Green

If this is true....... Heres my list I would want to be retros!!!!

1. Paris
2. Pigeon
3. Dunkles
4. Heinekens
5. Tiffanys
6. Supremes
7. Cali
8. De La Soul
9. London
10. FLOM

If this is true....... Heres my list I would want to be retros!!!!

1. Paris
2. Pigeon
3. Dunkles
4. Heinekens
5. Tiffanys
6. Supremes
7. Cali
8. De La Soul
9. London
10. FLOM

this would be an awesome idea but at the same time its gonna be more hype/hypebeast because some older sb dunks that wasnt popular are more popular now. Also, sbs are one of the most overpriced and resold shoes of all time. It might be a good idea or bad idea

this would be an awesome idea but at the same time its gonna be more hype/hypebeast because some older sb dunks that wasnt popular are more popular now. Also, sbs are one of the most overpriced and resold shoes of all time. It might be a good idea or bad idea

Back
Top Bottom