Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

Would be cool if it was all mint green, but if you scuff em the rust color will show.

Would be cool if it was all mint green, but if you scuff em the rust color will show.

not really feelin them
fs sz 10 eggplant foams
fs sz 9.5 aj1 black and red high strap
fs sz9.5 lebron dunkman 7

not really feelin them
fs sz 10 eggplant foams
fs sz 9.5 aj1 black and red high strap
fs sz9.5 lebron dunkman 7

Originally Posted by fundz4

thats exactly what they are, read the article, they have a bronze layer underneath

Originally Posted by fundz4

thats exactly what they are, read the article, they have a bronze layer underneath

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

strangely attracted to them...somehow i was expecting a lot worse when i read the title 
laugh.gif
Exactly! Im interested, definitely a good look/color for blue jeans

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

strangely attracted to them...somehow i was expecting a lot worse when i read the title 
laugh.gif
Exactly! Im interested, definitely a good look/color for blue jeans

i'm gonna cop. i was thinking about selling off my sb collection but...na...i can't do it.
i'll def skate this sneaker a lil to get that effect. lol at intentionally scuffing the sneaker to make it look hotter. best concept for the sb dunk line in awhile, IMO.
pimp.gif

i'm gonna cop. i was thinking about selling off my sb collection but...na...i can't do it.
i'll def skate this sneaker a lil to get that effect. lol at intentionally scuffing the sneaker to make it look hotter. best concept for the sb dunk line in awhile, IMO.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom