but

it could work well on these

i wonder if its possible to just have the check rusted

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

the concept of the shoe isnt new...

the slam city skates sb was the first to use it

4 years later and I still need a pair
30t6p3b.gif

McFets are the best customizable shoes NIKE has released. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

the concept of the shoe isnt new...

the slam city skates sb was the first to use it

4 years later and I still need a pair
30t6p3b.gif

McFets are the best customizable shoes NIKE has released. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

The name is what catches everyone one too cop. Nasty. Ugly.
Not true (though it seems to ring true with some of the god-awful, out-landish c/w's, like the thrashin's, feelgood's, mork and mindys, loon highs, etc.). Im sure this applies to a percentage of the buyers (mainly the younger crowd)- but its mostly the materials, colors, and overall execution that sells them.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

The name is what catches everyone one too cop. Nasty. Ugly.
Not true (though it seems to ring true with some of the god-awful, out-landish c/w's, like the thrashin's, feelgood's, mork and mindys, loon highs, etc.). Im sure this applies to a percentage of the buyers (mainly the younger crowd)- but its mostly the materials, colors, and overall execution that sells them.

only thing i like about the shoe is that the coating goes thru rust phases like the actual statue not sure if i want all that avocado on my feet tho

only thing i like about the shoe is that the coating goes thru rust phases like the actual statue not sure if i want all that avocado on my feet tho

The shoe is layered in 3 different colors! Sea-Grass then Copper Then Silver....for a dope rust mettallic look! Great concept. Can't wait to customize these myself! 
pimp.gif

The shoe is layered in 3 different colors! Sea-Grass then Copper Then Silver....for a dope rust mettallic look! Great concept. Can't wait to customize these myself! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom