Nike SB Dunk High ‘Red Devil’

Originally Posted by shogun

Do you guys wear your normal size in sb highs?  I'm tempted to buy these, not sure what size though.
true to size 

Dope pics from last page. 
pimp.gif

any websites that have these now? i NEED these
eek.gif
..haven't been excited for a pair of SB's in years

eek.gif

I love these b/c the lows are one of my favorite shoes ever (prob more for sentimental reasons) but I will most likely cop these at some pt

I love these b/c the lows are one of my favorite shoes ever (prob more for sentimental reasons) but I will most likely cop these at some pt

Originally Posted by jordanfeen

Originally Posted by andy206

eek.gif

SPOT has em for retail shipped.
Thanks for the info jordanfeen. No SB retailers near me and I like to know about when I'm going to get shoes so I didn't want to order deadstockshoes.com's pre-order.

Originally Posted by jordanfeen

Originally Posted by andy206

eek.gif

SPOT has em for retail shipped.
Thanks for the info jordanfeen. No SB retailers near me and I like to know about when I'm going to get shoes so I didn't want to order deadstockshoes.com's pre-order.

Went to closest skate shop out my way and picked these up today to go with lows back at my parents house. I also picked up this sweet Spitfire shirt for $20 which I'm pretty juiced about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Went to closest skate shop out my way and picked these up today to go with lows back at my parents house. I also picked up this sweet Spitfire shirt for $20 which I'm pretty juiced about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom