Nike SB Dunk High ‘Red Devil’

They don't photograph well. Amazing in person, the suede is extremely close to the Red Suede Jordan XX1's.
For those interested in this kind of thing, I ordered them from skateparkoftampa.com.
Came double boxed, got free shipping, 2 skate magazines, a postcard, and the huge Skull Candy Sticker you see in the background in the box when they got here.
Was my first order from them, will order again for sure whenever there's another Nike SB I want.

sorry for the crappy iphone pic but here they are with red laces (took them from my bisons because the red laces these come with are flat):

sorry for the crappy iphone pic but here they are with red laces (took them from my bisons because the red laces these come with are flat):

i think i prefer the red laces in these... are they really flat tho? cuz i didn't even really take a good look at these when they came in the mail last week... haha!

i think i prefer the red laces in these... are they really flat tho? cuz i didn't even really take a good look at these when they came in the mail last week... haha!

Originally Posted by never wear them

5864954980_795a576d89_z.jpg

If you say these are horrible in terms of quality, you obviously forgot how the older models felt. Dont ******** yaself. seriously.
got these yesterday btw, was told not to post pics till today, (happy mark?
laugh.gif
)
they look better there than they did in real life
grin.gif

If you say these are horrible in terms of quality, you obviously forgot how the older models felt. Dont ******** yaself. seriously.
laugh.gif
)
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ezcheese

laugh.gif
)
grin.gif
they sure did if they looked like this in person I would of purchased them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ezcheese

laugh.gif
)
grin.gif
they sure did if they looked like this in person I would of purchased them 
laugh.gif

My pair looks likes NWT's pics,maybe I got lucky,my shop just had a restock so I'm gonna double up love these joints.

My pair looks likes NWT's pics,maybe I got lucky,my shop just had a restock so I'm gonna double up love these joints.

Back
Top Bottom