Nike SB Dunk High ‘True Red’ – Fall 2011

http://sneakernews.com/2011/01/12/nike-sb-dunk-high-true-red-fall-2011/

Jan 12 · Nike SB Dunk High ‘True Red’ – Fall 2011

nike-sb-dunk-high-true-red-fall-2011.jpg

New SB Dunk sole (and other tech specs), old colorways.  That seems to be a recipe for success in 2011, when the Nike SB Dunk Pro is all at once being renovated and celebrating its status as a pillar in the sneaker game.  There’s a Plum High on the way along with Iron Lows and this new Dunk High SB ‘True Red’ now makes a holy trinity of high-to-low-or-vice-versas.  These joints are blocked just like 2003s True Red SB Dunk Lows save the new black contrast stitch on the midsole, but instead of leather with suede on the underlay, this new edition is 100% rough.  Click through to get a better look and let us know how these rank amongst the strongest SB Dunk lineup we’ve seen in years.  viaN-SB

c30d0c2d22b50cc78d63e2f75dbacaea-570x424.jpg

This seems to be the way the originals will be retroed.

I prefer this CW as a low, unsure about a high.

http://sneakernews.com/2011/01/12/nike-sb-dunk-high-true-red-fall-2011/

Jan 12 · Nike SB Dunk High ‘True Red’ – Fall 2011

nike-sb-dunk-high-true-red-fall-2011.jpg

New SB Dunk sole (and other tech specs), old colorways.  That seems to be a recipe for success in 2011, when the Nike SB Dunk Pro is all at once being renovated and celebrating its status as a pillar in the sneaker game.  There’s a Plum High on the way along with Iron Lows and this new Dunk High SB ‘True Red’ now makes a holy trinity of high-to-low-or-vice-versas.  These joints are blocked just like 2003s True Red SB Dunk Lows save the new black contrast stitch on the midsole, but instead of leather with suede on the underlay, this new edition is 100% rough.  Click through to get a better look and let us know how these rank amongst the strongest SB Dunk lineup we’ve seen in years.  viaN-SB

c30d0c2d22b50cc78d63e2f75dbacaea-570x424.jpg

This seems to be the way the originals will be retroed.

I prefer this CW as a low, unsure about a high.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Hope this doesnt become a trend where we see classic SB lows get transitioned into Highs.
To each his own - but the reason that the True Red lows are one of my all time favorites was because the c/w was awesome, and simple, and the materials and comfort were amazing. Low or high, Im on board (as long as it isn't a mid, cuz they look akward to me)

*thanks for the info and pics cinco

Hope this doesnt become a trend where we see classic SB lows get transitioned into Highs.
To each his own - but the reason that the True Red lows are one of my all time favorites was because the c/w was awesome, and simple, and the materials and comfort were amazing. Low or high, Im on board (as long as it isn't a mid, cuz they look akward to me)

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Not a problem bro. Article from sneakernews, pics from NSB
The more I look at them, the more i'm digging them and accepting that they're highs. The fact that I wear pants much more than I ever did in the past sure helps, they'd look like lows anyway
smile.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Not a problem bro. Article from sneakernews, pics from NSB
The more I look at them, the more i'm digging them and accepting that they're highs. The fact that I wear pants much more than I ever did in the past sure helps, they'd look like lows anyway
smile.gif
smokin.gif

these look nice. ill take 2 pairs.

i dont think all colorways will make a good transition to low or highs, looks like we'll have to wait and see.

these look nice. ill take 2 pairs.

i dont think all colorways will make a good transition to low or highs, looks like we'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom