Nike SB Dunk High ‘True Red’ – Fall 2011

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the croc skin on those tiffany high customs looks like the croc skin on fakes. no, thanks.

Agreed, I dont see those working out very well (although I've never really been into the Tiff's in the first place)- but the suede on the true red's and a few other recents are lookin very nice

^^ HUF lows could be really nice depending on execution (or akward looking), wouldn't bother me if they did because I have no intentions of ever selling my pair. Love em too much, I'll wear em til they fall apart at the seems.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the croc skin on those tiffany high customs looks like the croc skin on fakes. no, thanks.

Agreed, I dont see those working out very well (although I've never really been into the Tiff's in the first place)- but the suede on the true red's and a few other recents are lookin very nice

^^ HUF lows could be really nice depending on execution (or akward looking), wouldn't bother me if they did because I have no intentions of ever selling my pair. Love em too much, I'll wear em til they fall apart at the seems.

conceptually, retro'ing SBs as lo/mid/hi is awesome. But with the quality of Nike's shoes these days, I'm sure the execution will be lack luster. I can't wait for these and the Irons to drop so I can do a comparison w/ my og's.

conceptually, retro'ing SBs as lo/mid/hi is awesome. But with the quality of Nike's shoes these days, I'm sure the execution will be lack luster. I can't wait for these and the Irons to drop so I can do a comparison w/ my og's.

Back
Top Bottom