Nike SB Dunk High Gore-Tex (?) Black

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

^ $108.00. $118.53 total with tax at 510 Skateboarding in Berkeley. Out of size 9.5. Yellow Curbs are there too.

2506 Telegraph Ave.
do you know if they take phone orders?

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

^ $108.00. $118.53 total with tax at 510 Skateboarding in Berkeley. Out of size 9.5. Yellow Curbs are there too.

2506 Telegraph Ave.
do you know if they take phone orders?

i want! perfect for rainy days and as work shoes.

hows the breath-ability? cause going to wear them for 8 hrs/ day...

i want! perfect for rainy days and as work shoes.

hows the breath-ability? cause going to wear them for 8 hrs/ day...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Screw the Gore-Tex, if they're water-proof - I want them.

On the hunt now..
What you think Gore Tex is? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I saw these in person the other day. Sprint on 82nd street in Jackson heights, Queens. They are goretex and look well made. I didn't ask about sizes or price.
if it doesn't have da hangtag then its not goretex.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I saw these in person the other day. Sprint on 82nd street in Jackson heights, Queens. They are goretex and look well made. I didn't ask about sizes or price.
if it doesn't have da hangtag then its not goretex.

verse001 wrote:

from premiers website
"The Dunk High Premium appears to have some waterproof qualities to it. The tongue is sealed to the side of the shoe underneath the laces, to prevent water from leaking into the shoe. Do they say GoreTex on them? No."

verse001 wrote:

from premiers website
"The Dunk High Premium appears to have some waterproof qualities to it. The tongue is sealed to the side of the shoe underneath the laces, to prevent water from leaking into the shoe. Do they say GoreTex on them? No."

Saw these in person not gore-tex but decent none the less. But for over 100 no thanks.

Saw these in person not gore-tex but decent none the less. But for over 100 no thanks.

i'm about to go try these on at my local spot cuz i heard they fit a lil' snug due to the material.

why do i have a feeling these will end up available for under retail b4 long tho?

i'm about to go try these on at my local spot cuz i heard they fit a lil' snug due to the material.

why do i have a feeling these will end up available for under retail b4 long tho?

Watz Hood wrote:

On the hunt now..
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

What do you think Gore-Tex is??? It doesn't have to have the Gore-Tex to be water-proof. That's another brand that Nike collabs with.

Watz Hood wrote:

On the hunt now..
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

What do you think Gore-Tex is??? It doesn't have to have the Gore-Tex to be water-proof. That's another brand that Nike collabs with.

copped these today, 10% off...

have a feeling they'll end up cheaper on ebay later tho, quickstrike or not.

i had to size up tho. these fit quite a bit tighter than most high top dunks.

copped these today, 10% off...

have a feeling they'll end up cheaper on ebay later tho, quickstrike or not.

i had to size up tho. these fit quite a bit tighter than most high top dunks.

Back
Top Bottom