Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Got A 10.5 And 12 Available ........................ GET AT ME!
nerd.gif

*Hoping To Trade The 10.5 For A 10

LOL ... will there you go homie. Im sure you will be able to get your size 10 SOON.

Still waiting on my spot to get them in ... DAMN im getting sick of waiting already.

If you live in CA most likely your shop is getting them today. Just called my spot and they said get there before kids get out of school because theyll begone by then.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If this was 2002-2006, I'd head to Carolina and clean up in Cary and Raliegh.

But, that era is long and gone...

retail flip $ was good while the era was at its peak...
true...thats when endless grind used to get the same heat as vertical. but its good that the hype died down a little bit and let kids who couldnever cop, finally get them. you could make at least $100 profit back when the rayguns dropped. me and my homie cleaned up Raleigh...wristbands and all

^Do It! Shop round here came out to 160 with tax anyway. Kinda bummed they were so much but I wanted them. Def worth it

okas has em for $169.99, not $160 but the guy working, Gabe is good people

Got a sz 9...looking to trade for a sz 10

Anyone Looking To Trade Their Size 10 For A Size 10.5 GET AT ME
nerd.gif

*If Not I've Got A Size 12 And A 10.5 Available For Anyone Looking To Get Hands On These
wink.gif

my local skateshop got em for 185... i passed... i want them but not that badly... ill wait until i could find it for like 130-150 range

All my NJ heads division east in montclair just got theirs and they are chargin $90 if you pay in cash, so u guys better hurry...I just left and some dudebought 4 pairs for himself so I don't think they will last too long

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Anyone Looking To Trade Their Size 10 For A Size 10.5 GET AT ME
nerd.gif

*If Not I've Got A Size 12 And A 10.5 Available For Anyone Looking To Get Hands On These
wink.gif

I might have to jump on that size 12 .... my SPOT is BS'n right about now.

All these other spots are getting them in but my store has yet to get them in, so they say.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If this was 2002-2006, I'd head to Carolina and clean up in Cary and Raliegh.

But, that era is long and gone...

retail flip $ was good while the era was at its peak...
true...thats when endless grind used to get the same heat as vertical. but its good that the hype died down a little bit and let kids who could never cop, finally get them. you could make at least $100 profit back when the rayguns dropped. me and my homie cleaned up Raleigh...wristbands and all

from what i've seen, endless still gets the same heat as vertical. but i don't follow every sb release so i dunno for sure...

Props to those who posting the info... I havent been able to get my size 9 Secured but im working on it still... Keep it coming lol I checked all the spots inand around Chicago...they gone!

man most of you are lucky. as soon as the shop gets them in, they start selling them. the local spot here got them in but wont be selling til this weekend
mad.gif

Val Surf has em...I just ordered pair #1

They do phone orders, but I'm not sure how far they're willing to ship. Dude on the phone was hesitant to place my order until I told him I lived inthe Bay Area

hm i called val surf, i just asked him if they do phone orders....he immediately replied "not for gucci dunks."

i didnt even ask about the gucci dunks lol

Yup called one guy put me on hold said he had to check, other guy said they were doing them but not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom